• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Are you an attractive woman? If not, I think I see the problem.

lm3jhj5.jpg

First kicked out of a csgo comp by a bunch of grade A assholes, and then I have to deal with a 4 stack on doto that wanted to turtle into base and handle the game for free.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1850885602

Tough luck.

JC Sera

it is in the game 1%-ish chance to play when you buy blink dagger since like 2014 iirc
oh cool, dotapedia said it wasn't in use which is what I was going by
1% is still not enough

Its somewhat hilarious that valve patches line procs
gg plz balance lion

Ya, but you mean all the time or just recently? Is there a tool to find out how many times you have played with a certain player? I hope it wasn't on one of my bad days.
happy.gif

Dotabuff plus tells you if you played with someone before. I don't know if you can do that on yasp cause I don't use it that often

Chris R

I wish frequent dcers/early abandon people would be punished more harshly. 5 min queue, and then 15 mins into the game it's counted for fucking nothing because two people are jacked into a potato internet

anyone got some chen tips? thinking about ruining some teams day with him

my own team

Use your creeps often for early aggression. Use their skills to your advantage for mid and safe lane ganks. Push towers after kills. Farm a mek and an aghs. Get ancient creeps. Find a keybinding that works so that you can micro all of them effectively. Oh and don't hesitate to use sendback on a friendly in trouble.

I wish frequent dcers/early abandon people would be punished more harshly. 5 min queue, and then 15 mins into the game it's counted for fucking nothing because two people are jacked into a potato internet

Be glad it's not like League. Even if someone never connects to a match (ranked or unraked), that match will count. In a 4v5 from before the creeps started walking down their lanes? Too fucking bad. Enjoy your loss and lost mmr.

Mordeccai

I first pick windrunner in ranked and ask for mid to no replies. two next picks are sniper and lina, who now start typing and demand mid. round the draft off with a lone druid jungle and a morphling.

knew this shit was GG from the draft. waste of 40 mins of my life.

I first pick windrunner in ranked and ask for mid to no replies. two next picks are sniper and lina, who now start typing and demand mid. round the draft off with a lone druid jungle and a morphling.

knew this shit was GG from the draft. waste of 40 mins of my life.

You should have unplugged your internet for 5 minutes you probably wouldn't have gotten an abandon

I tend to do a lot better on Support, but I don't know if it's just my playstyle or the fact that in my potato bracket I'll end up laning with someone else who really really wants the lasthits no matter what hero I play.

Mordeccai

You should have unplugged your internet for 5 minutes you probably wouldn't have gotten an abandon

in ranked tho you lose the MMR regardless correct? you get free abandons every so often in unranked but I think ranked is an auto loss and -25 no matter what.

EDIT I GO QUE NEXT GAME AND GET ANOTHER FUCKING LONE DRUID AND SNIPER PICKERS PLEASE GOD WHY

Hylian7

I tend to do a lot better on Support, but I don't know if it's just my playstyle or the fact that in my potato bracket I'll end up laning with someone else who really really wants the lasthits no matter what hero I play.

Probably just a playstyle thing. I am not very good at support and tend to do better on core roles. I always use tricks to maximize farm, and using the tools my hero has to dodge ganks or turn failed ganks into kills. An example of what I mean by this is using tricks like Spectre's Dagger grace period. If I'm right by the trees I might Dagger at whoever is coming at me to slow them, and still walk into the trees and go off to the side to TP.

For farming tricks it might be something like stacking a camp as SF with an attack while stacking another with a raze in the same minute.

in ranked tho you lose the MMR regardless correct? you get free abandons every so often in unranked but I think ranked is an auto loss and -25 no matter what.

I think if your internet goes completely out then nothing happens to you. I haven't tried it yet but its not the best idea to attempt it

Chris R

I've found a special place in the trench where sprout is maxed first and your Windranger has a casual cloak and oov and nothing else 15 mins into the game

Wow, I have a spectacularly low amount of spare time since I started working and I'm too exhausted to play Dota when I get home. Oh well.

Mordeccai

the proper response when you're getting games where fucking everything is goig wrong is to just go to bed right.

I just want to win a game when I get off of work, god damn.

fuck this, winning a game wouldn't even make me feel better at this point.

fuck ur challenge heros valve.

Mordeccai

I'm a nurse. I'm trying to become the Dota equivalent of Daigo.

Shit's fucking exhausting.

doto gaf increasingly become medi-gaf? emerson and I are also in the medical field.

soldier on mate. tonight was a really easy night for me, got off early, thought I could unwind with some ez casual doto. matchmaking says fuck you instead.

doto gaf increasingly become medi-gaf? emerson and I are also in the medical field.

soldier on mate. tonight was a really easy night for me, got off early, thought I could unwind with some ez casual doto. matchmaking says fuck you instead.

just play undying m8
5-0 this patch. its my go to i-want-to-win-already-ffs

manfestival

so im trying to branch out of dota 2 for a little while (AND NOT BUY THAT BLASTED COMPENDIUM UNLESS THEY SELL LOTS OF EMOTICONS). Can anyone help me decide on a game to buy with my next paycheck? I completely missed out on games this year because I had a crappy job till recently. Was thinking of either witcher 3, MGS5, bloodborne, or disgaea 5.
thinking.gif

JC Sera

so im trying to branch out of dota 2 for a little while (AND NOT BUY THAT BLASTED COMPENDIUM UNLESS THEY SELL LOTS OF EMOTICONS). Can anyone help me decide on a game to buy with my next paycheck? I completely missed out on games this year because I had a crappy job till recently. Was thinking of either witcher 3, MGS5, bloodborne, or disgaea 5.
thinking.gif
For best consistent quality I would go
Bludborne
iagZlyp.gif

thinking.gif
Can't really go wrong with any of those except maybe Disgaea but I'm guessing you wouldn't be listing it if you weren't a fan of the previous 4.

thinking.gif

bloodborne

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
thinking.gif

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for your Nintendo 3DS.

If you do not own a Nintendo 3DS I advise you to purchase a Nintendo 3DS and then purchase Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for your Nintendo 3DS.

abunai

thinking.gif

witcher 3 just for gwent
you'll end up playing the main game just to get more cards to play gwent with
i guess it helps the actual game is sublime, too

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for your Nintendo 3DS.

If you do not own a Nintendo 3DS I advise you to purchase a Nintendo 3DS and then purchase Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for your Nintendo 3DS.

That's the only correct answer.

Then MGSV

Bloodborne runs out of steam and bosses are plop.

yarden24

because under-tale is the best game released in 2015, happy someones fighting the good fight

thinking.gif

get under-tale! its short so you can play it when back from work =D

Top Bottom