• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i think the central issue with centaur is that he has three good laning abilties, as dumb as that sounds

bbd23

Turn up! This guy's crazy as fuck he's gotta be on molly or something or some powder or something.

god I miss artour's stream
dac15_sad.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
good news for anyone who misses being a terrible cunt as bountrash huntaids, the hero in dota imba is pretty much the same as his 6.84 incarnation
mayatomr_fume.gif
mayatomr_fume.gif
mayatomr_fume.gif

Hylian7

What's with more heroes getting Boots of Travel first these days? I see Ember Spirits and Phantom Lancers do it almost every game I see them in. Why is this a trend how?

On ember it makes a lot of sense tbh, with fire remnant

On PL it's just a fucking meme, I don't see the point really, it's not like you can splitpush like crazy without items any way

Hylian7

On ember it makes a lot of sense tbh, with fire remnant

On PL it's just a fucking meme, I don't see the point really, it's not like you can splitpush like crazy without items any way

Does it? You need like items Battle Fury, Drums, BKB, Crit, whatever, and dumping 2k into boots at the start is still good?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
pls introduce some kind of penalty for abandoning custom games

even if it's just a queue penalty for that game mode
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

What's with more heroes getting Boots of Travel first these days? I see Ember Spirits and Phantom Lancers do it almost every game I see them in. Why is this a trend how?
BoTs allow for you to have a shorter downtime on farming. For heroes like pl and ember who frequently use their entire mana pool farming being able to go back to base to regen more often is good. They also allow you to join fights or get pickoffs in the early game while also being able to farm the other side of the map. Think of it like spectre but not shit.

Wok

BoTs allow for you to have a shorter downtime on farming. For heroes like pl and ember who frequently use their entire mana pool farming being able to go back to base to regen more often is good. They also allow you to join fights or get pickoffs in the early game while also being able to farm the other side of the map. Think of it like spectre but not shit.

Basically, everyone is Tinker now.

Hylian7

You take back that falsehood!
spectre-what.gif

Joking aside, yeah, I guess I can see that. I just wonder if we'll ever get to the point where carries stop buying Treads to buy BoTs to farm.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
How often does it happen that a match just doesn't count for some reason? It wasn't ranked (still not allowed to play ranked even after 100h of playing the game) and it was not "safe to leave" either. I had that happen a few times to me now.

How often does it happen that a match just doesn't count for some reason? It wasn't ranked (still not allowed to play ranked even after 100h of playing the game) and it was not "safe to leave" either. I had that happen a few times to me now.

That's reborn client for you, it happened me once when someone abandoned , had to play the whole game, kind of glad I did because we wrecked the enemy team, maybe comeback in a couple of years and there could be a slim chance that it got fixed by then.

it gives a nice chunk of HP and 30 freakin int <3 the slow synergises with her ulti very well too

I guess I will give it a try, but still think Aghs is the way to go.

inkls

96 min dota imba game, sniper had like a lvl 10 rapier and kept oneshotting everyone so we all bought blademails and with like 20 minutes of nonstop buybacks we finally won

Top Bottom