• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

kvk1

hey don't forget the part where you eblade the necrophos so he gets four seconds of free death pulses, heartstopper, and an ult

I decline to comment.

Vi9ZOK9.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
That's reborn client for you, it happened me once when someone abandoned , had to play the whole game, kind of glad I did because we wrecked the enemy team, maybe comeback in a couple of years and there could be a slim chance that it got fixed by then.
Well damn, I only really know Reborn. I'm still pretty salty, that was the best game I ever played..

jew

Banned
U think this is better than reddit its the same thing except the morons are more concentrated so u cant spot the quality from the quantity

kionedrik

basically I played brood
got both towers by min 15 with multiple kills
harassed them in their jungle getting kills and disrupting their farm
got constantly rushed by their whole team
my own team does nothing with the space and doesn't pressure other lanes to the point no other towers gets taken
lost game
basically I played brood

JC Sera

I just want people to talk to so I don't feel lonely
eF72zGH.png

I was suffering a fair bit of this last night

reddit is pretty shitty
like you can find occasional good positive subreddits
but yeah (MOBA negativity)*(Reddit negativity) = A shitstorm
in here we just have the typical MOBA negativity and GAF...whatever GAF does

bounchfx

I'm going to start Undertale tonight to see if the dickriding is warranted.

it is. and it's my goty too. but as much as i love it i also see the value in not overhyping and creating an anti-bias for people who haven't played. gotta be careful with dem expectations

careful jc! haha

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i can promise you all i put no more thought or quality into my posts here than i do in the posts i don't make on reddit

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
GOTY is Life is Strange you filthy plebes.

JC Sera

to be honest if you just ignore, EA & Ubisoft and Konami(?)

2015 has been an amazing year for games, especially indie
it is. and it's my goty too. but as much as i love it i also see the value in not overhyping and creating an anti-bias for people who haven't played. gotta be careful with dem expectations

careful jc! haha
DW I'm trying to reel it back now that its become super popular
9tTrF1W.gif

Its really fun to give IRL friends my humble DRM free version and watch them anguish

Top Bottom