• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

to be honest if you just ignore, EA & Ubisoft and Konami(?)

2015 has been an amazing year for games, especially indie

DW I'm trying to reel it back now that its become super popular
9tTrF1W.gif

Its really fun to give IRL friends my humble DRM free version and watch them anguish

less than 100k is super popular?
mjlol.png

we just need cook serve delicious 2 for the next mainstream game, i'll shill that
rejoice.png

JC Sera

LMAO SPLATOON GOTY LMAO
Innovation in F/TPS is like finding water in a desert and splatoon is an oasis
Making an F/TPS that is completely kid friendly is definitely worthy of award, if thats your tastes. I think its really cool to have an F/TPS that you can play with your kids, that encourages team work and more tactical thinking other than just "shoot the enemy"

Like as a shooter that appeals (and is appropriate) to all ages splatoon is pretty amazing
to bad its fucking $70AUD
less than 100k is super popular?
mjlol.png

we just need cook serve delicious 2 for the next mainstream game, i'll shill that
rejoice.png
All the social media stuff I browse seems saturated with it
so thats popular from my perspective

Even the game won't let me play it, dota has become self-sentient that it will auto cancel queues to save you from playing trash games, GG.
laugh.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You mean you guys don't sell your items and buy Aghs before you throne?

crazy.gif

XQe9twY.png

lil mango buffet

Can you stick something apart from TP without having to stick it again if you buy it once? Mangos being cheaper can help certain heroes with mana problems, like CK.

Okay someone post a replay with doom cuz I don't see the big deal or seen anyone actually playing doom. Doesn't seem too different from patch notes only.

LMAO FUN LMAO

Who even is that guy
Frequent low effort poster who loves to be contrary and not actually substantiate any of his claims. I dunno, I've had a hard time resisting snide posts of his, so he left an impression.

Oh, I've been playing dota horde mode. I'm still not sure what characters are actually good.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Archon got knocked out in the round of 16 of the American Qualifiers. Nice job with that last second roster change
laugh.gif

i can't connect to any fucking games either

I just finished a game, no lag whatsoever, someone must be taking the hit for me since my ping usually goes as high as a tiny toss around this time.
tiny-blink.gif

Morphling my last hero for the 10 hero challenge, finally I will be set free from that stupid gimmicky.

Mordeccai

I just remembered while sitting here bored at work

Nightstalker got a 2hp regen/sec buff.

Anyone tried this ish out yet. I'm thinking of going offlan with him with stout, mango and tango when I get home

Top Bottom