• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

JC Sera

It's hard to pinpoint one defining moment out of that whole thing. If the VOD ever goes on YouTube I highly recommend watching it there.
thanks

on a scale to 1-10 how much is it a fuck up
defnining point is this
cBj1LTf.png

ah
so EE out of 10

Mordeccai

Every fucking game

the

WORST

teams

ugh

yeah I'm fucking done with dota for a while again. impossible to play with my work schedule, its like you get the shittiest of shit team mates on US east after 11pm. and I'm so fucking exhausted after work I don't even know why I'm playing dota, game is the exact opposite of a relaxing way to unwind after working in life and death situations

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1853398028

this fucking kunkka did not help all game. never tp'd, flamed everyone in team chat saying he needed to farm and once the game hit the 50 minute mark he just went AFK in fountain and totally fucked the game. If it wasn't 5 vs 4 we had it no problem all he had to do was throw out a fucking boat. less fucking hero damage than the support mirana.

fucking annoying because we staged a great come back, check that gold graph.

in short fuck this game I'll be back for 6.86 I guess, I have too much shit to play anyway. Transformers, undertale, MGS5, witcher 3, getting a g-sync monitor this weekend, time to work through my back log and play fun games. fuck.

ylclblR.png

GG

The_Poet

Banned
getting a g-sync monitor this weekend

GG

GG indeed.

You played the witcher on your regular monitor at all? With gsync it feels like a whole new game.

I've really cut down on multiplayer games since getting a gsync monitor, everything feels so good to play.

The_Poet

Banned
what's a g-sync monitor?

Its a piece of hardware on the monitor's side which syncs your monitors refresh rate with the frame rate of the game you are playing.

The idea is no screen tears or perceptible stutters. I was sceptical that it would make that big a difference but its like night and day, 40fps games feel like 60+

shira

MLG keeps getting their set rejected and the LAN is next week

Chicken Lina out, Raven TA in

Ultron CK and Badman TB are the same afaict

Gundam Sniper changed to Caveman-era Rock Sniper

Dino Batrider changed to Monster-man

holy fuck gsync

i just got the BenQ XL2420G today

misc-moneybag.gif
$ 8 0 0 C D N
misc-shopkeep.gif

Liquid are doing it!
Also press x. It's probably 5jungz, HCWP or monkey business.
http://www.teamliquidpro.com/

Prolly monkey, for MLG

Not intending to parrot the hemorrhaging thread but losing 1 mil players over the course of one or two months seems kinda worrisome.

I think hero parity with Dota 1 is hilariously overdue. I recall seeing an interview from a Valve employee after TI4 if I recall correctly and he predicted they'd "get there" by next TI and here we are and Valve still hasn't delivered on the heroes. And I found that to be an excessively long time in the first place. Also 5 months patch cycles are really not enjoyable at all. Wish they release those freaking heroes faster and sped up balance patch cycles to 2-3 months.

Ive stopped playing because of source 2

not really, don't have a mic anymore which means I can't guide my teammates to reporting me for flaming

Top Bottom