• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Btw those rankings are pre-arcana. Post arcana is a little different.

Except Loss Commander, because Arcana Loss Commander is the only Loss Commander worth talking about.

The_Poet

Banned
yeah I've played about two hours with it just to test out the 980ti when I got it a month back.

real reason I stopped playing it:
My dealer got busted and from that first hour, I knew that playing this game without ganja would just be doing myself a disservice

super stoaked to get my Acer XB270HU tomorrow. $800 but fuck it, been working too damn hard the past few weeks to not treat myself to something shiny.

Exactly the same set up as me, enjoy it man.

Haly

I realized I didn't even rank Clinkz, Brood, or Weaver.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How am I supposed to reignite my Team LiQuid! stanning when it's a team full of filthy fucking Euros?! Come on TL get with it...

I was clicking random youtube links at /mu/

I like this, but seems something to do with Touhou, which I know jack shit about it.

We also need Riki Martin skins
bts_godz.gif
bts_godz.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Anyone want to give specifics as to why they dont like source 2?

I feel there's an outrage bandwagon for it but I haven't heard anyone say why and haven't encountered any problems with it myself.
It's not source 2 as much as the barrage of bugs, ranging from minor annoyances to constant, easily replicatable crashes while using basic client functions

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
hey so if you wanted an example of why reborn is annoying, why is it that the tournament listing for the summit says 'live games in progress' but when you click to view them, you can't see any???
qvpKQgs.gif
qvpKQgs.gif

M.D

veno and viper should be removed from the game fucking disgusting piece of shit heroes how can you not go on tilt playing against that shit

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
veno and viper should be removed from the game fucking disgusting piece of shit heroes how can you not go on tilt playing against that shit

hmm okay so you want TA to be literally unbeatable and just curbstomp your team in every single game

Haly

It's what happens when the whole hero is razor focused on a single skill. If it's good enough to be worth running it'll always be run, if not, it'll never be run.

The definition of feast or famine design.

Top Bottom