• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

60 minute game with 1.5 rax down + Naga Siren

ggradiant.gif
ggradiant.gif
ggradiant.gif
ggradiant.gif

Vade

It's what happens when the whole hero is razor focused on a single skill. If it's good enough to be worth running it'll always be run, if not, it'll never be run.

The definition of feast or famine design.

Making people regret existing is the best ultimate ever.

It's what happens when the whole hero is razor focused on a single skill. If it's good enough to be worth running it'll always be run, if not, it'll never be run.

The definition of feast or famine design.
But Doom still has a terrible cast point. Scorched Earth is the FOTM now.

Quesa

Is it still bad form to post something you wrote r/dota 2? I wanna put those hero rankings up there but after the Matt thing last year it I think it might be uncouth. If someone wants to post it on there and reap the karma (or loss thereof) be my guest.

quoted for new page

DrPizza

Banned
I actually like Doom, I think he's fun to play and enjoy that he can be built in so many ways.

But oh god, do I not like seeing Doom in every damn game.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
> AM on our team's dotabuff shows that he is playing in very high skill regularly
> manages to only farm a BF and manta in a 42 minute game as AM

okay.

Chris R

> AM on our team's dotabuff shows that he is playing in very high skill regularly
> manages to only farm a BF and manta in a 42 minute game as AM

okay.

I had a BF sub 16 mins when I was mid on AM against SF last night ("normal" skill aka DA TRENCH)

My Windranger had a null talis and two oblivion staffs (and nothing else) at the end of the game :(

Red UFO

Russia is the worst server for MMR inflation that I've seen. Every body follows a guide to the absolute letter, and the whole thing is just a pick-off frenzy.

This users MMR: 10000 on RU

-Healing Salve and Clarity Potion now require a unit target rather than being an instant cast.

I liked this change, and was already getting used to it, oh well, guess the average player is incapable to adapt to even the smallest change.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Re: Bindings

I used to ALT bind but I've since switched to Mouse4/Space/VZXC.

I encourage people to give it a few games, because it's a noticeable improvement in speed once you get used to it (which I still am not, entirely. I would like to rebind V to something further away from ZXC).

I'm also using quick cast now and haven't felt a need to rebind mid-game. Certain heroes would demand it no doubt, just not the ones I play.

(Mouse4, Space and V are also quick cast)

Re: Bindings

I used to ALT bind but I've since switched to Mouse4/Space/VZXC.

I encourage people to give it a few games, because it's a noticeable improvement in speed once you get used to it (which I still am not, entirely. I would like to rebind V to something further away from ZXC).

I'm also using quick cast now and haven't felt a need to rebind mid-game. Certain heroes would demand it no doubt, just not the ones I play.

(Mouse4, Space and V are also quick cast)

I use the number keys on my naga but it the alt change still hurt all the alt users out there

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I use the number keys on my naga but it the alt change still hurt all the alt users out there

Yeah i don't disagree with this. It's one of the reasons I decided to move away from Alt. Ctrl + Alt + whatever was too much, and it seemed to be a growing pattern.

I use 3 for hero and 1 for courier to leave 2, 4, 5 for unit binds.

Top Bottom