• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

JC Sera

You guys are out of control. All the GAF moderators need to be assigned to monitor this thread.
4bncEzx.jpg
Do you even visit offtopic

You've only played 3.3 hours in your steam profile. WTF?

Is the game that short?

it is a fascinating story about choices and paroding gamers that like games that are challenging so people only talk about MUH story and meta commentary

This is almost a copypaste of a tweet I saw. I have not played the game.

JC Sera

I'm pretty sure this fixed nothing. I can't spectate stuff.

You seem to be under the impression people like me wouldn't screw around with the save files in order to actually complete the game 100% and stick it to Toby.
Gotta get through a bad time first
XJTdFfE.png

Sianos

6.84d is at least slightly better - although undying aghs is absolutely disgusting so i can't wait for the return of five man bot games once people get bored of having fun and using their brains

i guess i'll go back to playing doom to punish these dirty magic users
doom-penta.gif

UNDERTALE is amazing though <333

t0rment

why it's the slardar that buys deso and no blink always on my team, and the slardar on the other is the one that rapes everybody by 20 min?

#justdotathings

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wow, they actually reverted insta-cast flasks. I feel like I can finally play Dota again. I had a 100% failure rate on flasks usage since they implemented that stupid change.

JC Sera

6.84d is at least slightly better - although undying aghs is absolutely disgusting so i can't wait for the return of five man bot games once people get bored of having fun and using their brains

i guess i'll go back to playing doom to punish these dirty magic users
doom-penta.gif

UNDERTALE is amazing though <333
dUTpeug.gif

also yeah undying is great rn :D

I would've preferred the consumable stuff to be an option. I like using pots on myself with one button press, especially when you're timing between auto attacks to get the most of a salve. I never really messed up ctrl sharing either, and I feel like that's usually less urgent cause I always do it away from heroes and creeps so they don't instantly waste it.

But whatever, they changed it already.

Top Bottom