• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Dota inherited CSGO's old hitboxes

Jakiro's hitbox

You are seriously underestimating the range of Ice Path and Macopyre. Everyone sneezes at Ice Path getting 100 more range, but overall that makes it about as long as Fissure if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not sure if those buffs are worth losing a quarter of the range of his main combo though (eul's > macropyre > ice parth). I could be totally wrong though, I haven't played jakiro yet this patch.

Artanisix

Also PA dagger breaks enemy tranquils now since it counts as an auto attack. She's basically a nightmare to solo offlane against

G.ZZZ

Yeah, that was the problem, hex. It was so hard to follow up on hexed target , felt so bad playing as rastha :(

As a side note, rastha is good but i'm not feeling him, his ulti is really bad unless you go for actual pushing which is still relatively rare in pubs. His new shackle is amazing but you really need a lot of items to actually keep ur shackles up , at least blink + glimmer.

Treant is probably legit again now, he's better now than he was we he had 24 damage seed at level 1 and he was played then. Now he has a comparable seed again (better at 4, arguably better at 2 and 3), a way better invis (90->60 mana cost) and an aghanim upgrade.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
night stalker is actually so hard to play right now, hitting his Q and W on targets that are trying to juke you is jusT

it also explains why nobody noticed in 6.84 when every fotm hero was aoe spam

inkls

night stalker is actually so hard to play right now, hitting his Q and E on targets that are trying to juke you is jusT

the issue with why you can't hit your E on ns is probably because its a passive

edit: dammit toe, why'd you have to edit that

If dagger now applied a pseudo melee attack, it can break tranq boots

#TUSRCALLEDIT

disclaimer: this message may or may not be sponsored by TSUR

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it also explains why storm spirit is so easy to play, since he only has one targeted ability and his overload slows heroes down so their hitbox doesn't move as much

Artanisix

Only problem with tree man is that Ember is extremely popular in this patch and nullifies the advantages tree gives you, so just be careful about picking him too early.

DrPizza

Banned
5 Jungz-Monkey game 2: I know Tinker isn't seen much, but I'm still enjoying seeing that greedy-as-fuck nuking build (4-4-0-0) getting shut down so hard. 15 minutes still no travels.

Demoli

double necro refresher

Also, whats your thought on midas into radiance LD?

I like it, AS is always good and provides you with a nice stable gpm. Huge Exp boost too to reach those level 11 and 16 where your hero reaches maximum effectiveness.

Sianos

I've noticed this as well. I know that the radius for reflection is centered on Terrorblade (it says "no target" in the skill description), so maybe we're just casting from too far away?

It pretty much stopped happening when I stopped trying to cast it like an AOE version of the old targeted reflection, so I assume that was it for me.

Acinixys

I really dont understand the appeal of HelenaLive

She cute, but acts like a fucking tard

Is this entertainment now?

The only good bit is the creative stuff people come up with to avoid her spam filters
fail.gif

I really dont understand the appeal of HelenaLive

She cute, but acts like a fucking tard

I don't know either. She always looks like she's about to push out a painful shit.

And it's just always weird to me making your "act" to be appearing stupid and easily offended while hoping they attempt to offend you more. It's uncomfortable to watch. I don't know how anyone does it for more than a few minutes.

Top Bottom