• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Can't you guys just watch Eloise like normal stream monsters?

Thoughts on Kaylovespie?

She's sweet but uses that annoying fucking baby voice vocal fry which is annoying.

She's been playing dotes for a long time, doesn't rage and tries like all the rest of us do. She also loves pie and is the rare chocolate streamer. Overall she gets my support.

I don't know either. She always looks like she's about to push out a painful shit.

And it's just always weird to me making your "act" to be appearing stupid and easily offended while hoping they attempt to offend you more. It's uncomfortable to watch. I don't know how anyone does it for more than a few minutes.

it's the closest interaction twitch chat gets with the opposite gender

Kade

She's sweet but uses that annoying fucking baby voice vocal fry which is annoying.

She's been playing dotes for a long time, doesn't rage and tries like all the rest of us do. She also loves pie and is the rare chocolate streamer. Overall she gets my support.

I just found out that she's pregnant with the baby of that one streamer that plays Dota with a PS3 controller.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I like that Kaylovespie's top donator is "Least racist" also she plays pop music during her stream which is a nice change of pace from all the hipster indietrash and awful trap hip hop on most other streams. I approve.

DrPizza

Banned
I've been watching Friends and I'm at S5

my shipping Chandler/Monica from S1 finally paid off

that shit wasn't worth watching even when it was new.

I'm in S5 of Frasier, and I'm shipping myself and Roz so hard and it's not going to happen.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Pop music
Nice change of pace

k

I mean, aside from Kay's stream my only other exposure to pop music is reading the PopGAF OT and there were a couple months there were they had no links to current singles so I had no clue what the kids were listening to.

Auteezy

Banned
ok honestly heres a list of the break-out heroes so far from my experiences in matchmaking (5k-6k average games)

Doom
ck
lich
ursa
bane
enigma
OD

and then heres heros that were always good but now with lesh lina and storm knocked down a tier they're spotlight

sf
ta
ember
gyro

Spirit Breaker is top tier as well now. I also have it on good authority you struggle a bit against SB.

Haly

Putting my chips on ET, fuck the haters.

Russ T

Banned
so much slardar hate yesterday during the IHL game on stevewinwood's stream

slardar is legit tho

he gon be top tier 6.86 just you wait JUST YOU WAIT

maybe even 6.85 if they do a remodel soon *waggles eyebrows*

Acinixys

Putting my chips on ET, fuck the haters.

Slardar might also creep up

The change to sprint is pretty huge. Being able to phase through creeps and heros to get to your target makes him so much stronger

No more getting cockblocked by creeps or stupid teammates

Russ T

Banned
Slardar might also creep up

The change to sprint is pretty huge. Being able to phase through creeps and heros to get to your target makes him so much stronger

No more getting cockblocked by creeps or stupid teammates

yeah for real that's a great change, nothing worse than getting sprint blocked

haven't actually played him since the patch but i've been meaning to

Haly

I love all the illusionists although I wouldn't be caught dead playing Terrorblade.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
maybe if i start complaining about the illusion heroes on reddit now by the time the next patch is being finalised the whining will have reached critical mass and they'll all be techies-nerfed

DrPizza

Banned
How about AC-Deso-Solar Crest Slardar safelane.

With Venge safelane support, Shadow Fiend mid, Alchemist plus Elder Titan dual offlane.

DrPizza

Banned
Why alch offlane when you can Slardar offlane?

1. I don't think Alchemist is a great carry, and so would rather he get offlane farm than the (hopefully more secure) safelane farm.
2. Alchemist can get catch up farm in the jungle (or ancients, lol) more readily than Slardar.

JC Sera

how do you think solo dota 8:30 on a tuesday morning would go

you know even tho you guys shit post a lot
I really do like the community here
warm feelings of sentimentality
I'm trying to internally justify my wall of shame appearance

no tears, only dreams

Sianos

maybe if i start complaining about the illusion heroes on reddit now by the time the next patch is being finalised the whining will have reached critical mass and they'll all be techies-nerfed

buy the veil of disco-rd and reveal the real one, then hurl all of the spells at the glowing pink one

it's an unpurgable debuff so phantom lancer doppelganger and diffusal purge won't get rid of it and it lasts ages

terrorblade especially has no hp early on and even without disco-rd pre-manta you can see the real one

Low Tier
ok yea iunno my internet went to shit when i tried to stream, so i had to turn it off to finish the game.

I'll go back online in like 20 minutes lemme fix some stuff

JC Sera

buy the veil of disco-rd and reveal the real one, then hurl all of the spells at the glowing pink one

it's an unpurgable debuff so phantom lancer doppelganger and diffusal purge won't get rid of it and it lasts ages

terrorblade especially has no hp early on and even without disco-rd pre-manta you can see the real one
holy shit you learn something new everyday
thanks a lot!

You were promoting the true GOTY tho, so that makes up for it.

Just played Spectre for the first time in a long time (didn't do anything noteworthy since our Huskar carried that game hard) and I gotta say the new desolate buff makes her so much better, she can now catch up in farm if things don't go well in lane so easily now.

Doesn't this work with skadi as well? the slow can't be purged AFAIK.

Top Bottom