• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

wink.gif
dac15_cool.gif

You're such a kard.

oh i forgot the daily bug introduced by the patch, was wondering why my hero stopped moving all of of sudden.

ggradiant.gif

This happened to me on one of my games today after the patch, whenever I was chasing someone if I clicked them more than once my character would just start tripping in place, it was really weird.

Who cares tho, I have been freed from the godforsaken 10 hero challenge, I finally did it.
happytears.gif

Gotta love it when the enemy alch is 1000gpm

At least the game ended quick

edit: and another shitty team. I WONDER what happens if you never rotate to kill AM and let him free farm all game long??? lol

edit 2: double lol, enemy had either a smurf or something, but in unranked? http://www.dotabuff.com/players/289021768/matches?page=3 volvo plz

Something fishy with this account for sure, if you look at his previous matches it was the same stupid builds all the time with intentional feeding involved, so either he gave his account to someone else, or something going behind the curtains .

edit: and another shitty team. I WONDER what happens if you never rotate to kill AM and let him free farm all game long??? lol

edit 2: double lol, enemy had either a smurf or something, but in unranked? http://www.dotabuff.com/players/289021768/matches?page=3 volvo plz

WHO manages to even lose 20 games in a single day and still keep playing?!
Those earlier item builds look like they are from someone who is either trolling or does not know how the game works. Reminds me of my first couple of builds where i would buy multiple treads because "Dynamic Stats!".

Something fishy with this account for sure, if you look at his previous matches it was the same stupid builds all the time with intentional feeding involved, so either he gave his account to someone else, or something going behind the curtains .

Intentional feeding so he gets put in a worse bracket in which he can stomp everyone, happens pretty frequently.

Hylian7

That Dotabuff profile... Yeah there is some kind of fuckery going on there. I just picked a random Puck game where he went 1/10 with his ending items being Headdress, Soul Ring, and OoV. Somehow he stumbled into one kill.

I remember like 3 years ago, I was in a game where the CM on the other team intentionally fed the entire game. Their team was a good team comp, so there weren't really any factors that may have set her off into a feeding spree. She didn't say a word to anyone all game and just kept running into us. I thought it might have been a item farming bot or something since that was a few months after cosmetics were introduced into the game.

That Headdress reminded me, anyone remember when the recommended Lone Druid starting item was Headdress? It was 603g back then, which was exactly what you started with at the time.

Hylian7

I fucking hate it when somebody comes in lane with :
headdress
OR
FUCKING MAGIC WAND
I haven't seen anyone do either of these in years. I honestly had no idea people still do that.

That said though, changing the wand formula was one of the best things. You could take stats with you and finish the wand in side shop of you needed it, all without a courier call for a piece of paper.

I want mint choc chip ice cream or orange sorbet and there are no ice cream parlours near me. I'm seriously upset about this.
I fucking hate it when somebody comes in lane with :
headdress
I've actually won a game with someone on my team doing this a while ago with an extreme push strat. I forget the exact team comp but SS and DP were involved (so it was TI4 era)

Low Tier
complaining about awful lanemates and teammates, meanwhile im sitting here like
giphy.gif

All of this can be avoided if you just go mid and mental block ur teammates
cm-kiss.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
complaining about awful lanemates and teammates, meanwhile im sitting here like
giphy.gif

All of this can be avoided if you just go mid and mental block ur teammates
cm-kiss.gif

Bit of a reach just to get that gif out, but I'll allow it to get some Joanna Wellick in the Dota OT.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nominating this Jakiro for most useless hero 2015.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I tried Mirana twice and never again. I can't hit an arrow to save my life.

Also I hate riki with a passion.

Top Bottom