• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

I hate it when come lane without a wand.

In 10v10.

It's the only way to dotes with all this buggy shit going on.

Plus spectre is even more OP.

JC Sera shilling was right, undertale is pretty damn good

fixed?
thinking.gif

I'll get on winter sale.

I just don't know if I've seen it in my special part of the trench before.
It's not something you can easily identify if you don't look at their dotabuff. Most of the time when you get stomped by a good player it's legitimate, but sometimes there's people like these that really don't belong in your tier.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
is anyone else experience what seems to be texture streaming bugs in the menu? the game goes crazy sometimes flashing between high and low quality textures and the menu does the same

I want a custom game mode where everything is the same except you can choose how many item slots everyone can have. It can range from 3-10. Could end up being fun.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
8 minutes to blink dagger without runes and only jungling just doesn't cut in.

Fucking icefrog PLEASE BUFF LC.

M.D

nahh

being locked down to six slots is incredibly important to game balance, you can't just let everyone 'eat' their aghs

on the one hand, yeah.. but on the other hand, right now there's one hero who can not only eat aghs and get all the benefits, but can also feed it to his team mates.
by that logic, you are only leveling the play field and making it fair for everyone (and that's not entirely true since only alch can feed the aghs to other heroes)

i'm not necessarily speaking about aghs, but more consumable items would be cool.
it has to be focused on stats like moon shard tho. can't have shit like abyssal blade added as an active skill, that would be crazy

"ton of stats" rofl, 4200 for that is a joke, also he has the worst stats in the game anyway
it wouldn't be fair game to let other heroes do that because it's not the same that's all. alch's aghs does nothing, if you give an extra slot to tiny or windranger I can assure you you're gonna shit your pants

Artanisix

on the one hand, yeah.. but on the other hand, right now there's one hero who can not only eat aghs and get all the benefits, but can also feed it to his team mates.
by that logic, you are only leveling the play field and making it fair for everyone (and that's not entirely true since only alch can feed the aghs to other heroes)

yes, that's alch's perk... he can theoretically provide his team with a 7th slot by feeding them aghanims

Hylian7

no that's a reference to >check'em, also maybe a slight reference to xboct too

Yeah, I knew it was a reference to the "check 'em" thing, but I also figured that people were saying it because someone in a pro game was playing CK and got a 4 right when they needed it or something.

Top Bottom