• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Fuck techies into the ground.
6E1F8C4C7DDDF5DB995CFCB2D634418649339A66
best hero

I'd like to play SFV but
a) I don't have a PS4 or a good PC
b) I'm not great at fighting games so my character selection is limited to Ryu at the start

I guess getting good at them takes a little time.

Also SALT INCOMING

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Cool. When is Goku going to be in the game? And Waluigi?

Also, I got more Amiibo today. I bought a Dark Pit and a Lucario. Nintendo seems to have done a good job with a pre-holiday restock, though hopefully they have more coming or else they will be sold out again by the holidays.

You guys ever notice that enchantress has no butthole

I mean that's kinda weird right

I think her having 2 rib cages is weirder. And where do those Sprites come from?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They're Nintendo/Smash 4 fans.

Par for the course.

Hylian7

I'd like to play SFV but
a) I don't have a PS4 or a good PC
b) I'm not great at fighting games so my character selection is limited to Ryu at the start

I guess getting good at them takes a little time.

Also SALT INCOMING
That thread is worse than the Zero thread. I posted my two cents in it, but I don't understand the issue with Shovel Knight being in, assuming that isn't a mistake on Nintendo's website, which it most likely is.

This is literally the Wii Fit Trainer "but she is taking a slot!" arguments and the "Ryu isn't iconic!" argument.

DrPizza

Banned
Cool. When is Goku going to be in the game? And Waluigi?

Also, I got more Amiibo today. I bought a Dark Pit and a Lucario. Nintendo seems to have done a good job with a pre-holiday restock, though hopefully they have more coming or else they will be sold out again by the holidays.

I think her having 2 rib cages is weirder. And where do those Sprites come from?

What's weirder still is that she has a front human vagina and a rear deer vagina.

That thread is worse than the Zero thread. I posted my two cents in it, but I don't understand the issue with Shovel Knight being in, assuming that isn't a mistake on Nintendo's website, which it most likely is.

This is literally the Wii Fit Trainer "but she is taking a slot!" arguments and the "Ryu isn't iconic!" argument.

i have no problems with shovel knight been in just a problem getting a random ass indie char instead of another nintendo character

i'm also eh on 3rd party chars except megaman cuz he mah boy

Sianos

"i feel like this is a drums game"

*survives with less than 50 hp 3+ times*

moral of the story: follow the beat of your heart

Hylian7

why is ryu in smash
Welcome to June 2015.

What's wrong with Ryu being in? Character obviously is very iconic, and just seeing a traditional fighting game character put into Smash, and still uses traditional fighting game mechanics is awesome. Seriously, Ryu was one of the best "surprise" DLC character for the game.

inkls

Welcome to June 2015.

What's wrong with Ryu being in? Character obviously is very iconic, and just seeing a traditional fighting game character put into Smash, and still uses traditional fighting game mechanics is awesome. Seriously, Ryu was one of the best "surprise" DLC character for the game.

character is a bit too casual as far as fighting games go for smash

Better question why is Ryu not in dota? Would love to see a real man in the game for once.

It could be cool if valve explored the idea of adapting a certain 3rd party character into the game.

I can't figure out if Nintendo has any worthwhile characters that aren't already in Smash

But I can't stay mad at nintendo/smash fanboyism, it's just so endearing for some reason, even when it goes to extremes like supporting Nintendo shooting itself in the foot over EVO or let's plays. Sony and Xbox fans are way worse, but Sonic/Sega fandom is on some whole other tier.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I can't figure out if Nintendo has any worthwhile characters that aren't already in Smash
They have a large roster left that would make unique fighters. Like Issac from Golden Sun off the top of my head, I don't think there is anything wrong with taking characters from something as new as Shovel Knight, but its not like there is no more good Nintendo Characters left.

Personally, I'd love to see some of Konami's stuff. Something like Bomberman or one of the Whip Using Castlevania characters would be great additions.

Hylian7

Personally, I'd love to see some of Konami's stuff. Something like Bomberman or one of the Whip Using Castlevania characters would be great additions.

Let's be honest here, given Konami's current state of fuckery, I wouldn't expect anything close to either of those, hell I wouldn't even expect Snake to come back, as much as I and pretty much everyone else want him.

Bayonetta though, she's totally on the table.

Top Bottom