• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
525 stat total and it's super well rounded. It's not gonna be blasting shit outta the water but it's good.

I hate Meganium for the same reason I hate most Grass types, just a god awful movepool. It's basically grass moves + normal moves. It has decent tank but nothing more than that, it might actually be the worst starter out of all of them in terms of in-game viability. Serperior is also up there.

Demoli

525 stat total and it's super well rounded. It's not gonna be blasting shit outta the water but it's good.

One of the worst movepools in the entire game and solo grass type, another really, really really bad type that gets manhandled by Bug, Flying, Fire, and Ice with no coverage.. Also, no buffing moves other than swords dance, which is useless for Meganium cause grass is special based in gen 2 and he has a subpar at best attack stat, and a pretty bad speed value.

The only good grass starter was turtwig and thats because he got STAB Earthquake and a great movepool.

Maganium sucks, Typhlosion rules, Tyranitar da best.

My starter list:
Squirtle>Bulbasaur>Charmander
Cyndaquil>totodile>>>>>>Chikorita
Torchic>Mudkip>Treecko
Turtwig>Chimchar>Piplup
Oshawott>Tepig>>>>>Snivy
Froakie>>>>>>Chespin>Fennekin

shira

Are we still on that caster thing (Who are still not invited), or is this something else?

There is a reddit sticky: https://redd.it/422tga

Host/Panel
2GD Yames
Ben "Merlini" Wu

Casters
Capitalist
Tobi-Wan
William 'Blitz' Lee
David 'Godz' Parker
David "LD" Gorman

Observer/Stats/Production
Skrff(Observer)
Weppas(Observer)
K-Poptosis(Production)
Scantzor(Stats)

Probably going to add Bruno and ODpixel. Not sure who else is on the panel. Sheever/Winter/Slacks/Draskyl

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
There is a reddit sticky: https://redd.it/422tga

Probably going to add Bruno and ODpixel. Not sure who else is on the panel. Sheever/Winter/Slacks/Draskyl

I'm not sure the lack of a stats guy would be a huge problem. They always seemed like the least import "caster" roll that is just optional. In game pop ups don't really add much, and saying "Player X has a Y win rate with Hero Z. We will now spin it more" isn't that meaningful ether.

No siraction piece of shit
SeemsGood.png

Chris R

I find bristle underwhelming in general to be honest, only time he seems useful is if he gets an offlane he can bully, which seems very rare nowadays.

whenever i play him I feel I never have the farm to actually be tanky enough in team fights. I used to have like a 75% winrate with him too.

edit: hmm after thinking about it, maybe if he is radiant offlane he is viable, with the fact he can stack ancients+ hard camp at the same time that might be what he is missing farm wise

Ya, I was NOT doing well early game. Bad play on my part combined with poor team communication got me tilting, died 3 times in the first 15.

But then I stopped dying, started farming and grabbed a few good items. Aghs + empower = melting radiant.

Chris R

I've been itching for a replay recently. dunno if I wanna go with vita/psp, OG hardware or the new PC version.

Going PC for sure, because for some reason I've had a shitload of trouble getting PSX emulation working on my Windows 10 laptop. The tweaks promised sound nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom