• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Can we please get more support buffs in the next big patch

Jakiro really needs some love

Make Icepath have a lower cast point, and give it a 3 sec 50% MS slow when the stun fades

Instantly a better hero

shira

Digital Chaos getting w33 stack is pretty huge. They got NA invite easy.

guy says he's going carry venge
puts first skill point in aura
goes MoM vs zeus

god why

lpq here we come

MmAB3JH.png

You intentionally play LPQ, and you wonder why your are matched with braindead morons?

Pratfall

?? Nuclear throne runs fine outside of some slowdown with explosions.

XCOM is relatively low settings (which is expected), and I haven't played it personally just yet, but apparently it's fine? Might have to verify that one, honestly.

yeah, nuclear throne is generally ok, but my first run where I got to the throne I had a lightning shotgun and the whole game ran at about 5 fps, making the last fight basically impossible. it was very frustrating.

Twookie

papa bless

stumbled upon two different bloodseekers that went the cheesy as fuck dagon bloodrage combo today, what a funny and shitty build

gai_shain

People do realize that letting misery and w33 know that they are looking at other players would have resulted in the same thing? It would have just happened to the 2 people they would have replaced.

yeah, nuclear throne is generally ok, but my first run where I got to the throne I had a lightning shotgun and the whole game ran at about 5 fps, making the last fight basically impossible. it was very frustrating.

Ah, I've heard the last fight can have some issues. There's a patch for the game completed, that apparently fixes some issues, but sony has denied it for whatever reason.

registering is on overdrive right now

kaipi
bone7
singsing
CMW
cancel^
7uckingmad

Team Defiance
Milan
neqroman
Swiftending
sQreen
Trixi

!REBELS!
vanskor
sedoy
Shachlo
MeTTpuM
tmw

Inception wasn't as much of a mindfuck movie as I hoped it would be, I was actually annoyed that I could follow what was going on.

I need some Primer level fuckery, Memento's good right?

Digital Chaos getting w33 stack is pretty huge. They got NA invite easy.

You intentionally play LPQ, and you wonder why your are matched with braindead morons?

that wasn't an lpq game

D5Cbnse.jpg

EG vs Secret at TI6
if that isn't the biggest grudge match in the history of dota then i dont know what is

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I gotta say, Amazon has amazing customer support still, even for their non-store front. I contact billing about being charged $10 extra this month since the backup service is holding onto backups longer then desired (I have it set for 1 day, it is holding 4 days of backups), they gave me a $100 credit.

Also I'm really like some of these new European rosters.

Oh, I also got downvoted a bunch on the reddits for pointing out that Team Secret is basically a NA team, since 3 of the 5 players live in NA now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Reddit will refer to us as an NA team if we win and an EU team if we lose.

I guarantee it.

You're thinking of Complexity my man. No self respecting North American would ever associate with Secret.

shira

that wasn't an lpq game

EG vs Secret at TI6
if that isn't the biggest grudge match in the history of dota then i dont know what is

Yeah, but ur tagged as multi-LPQ same the other meatheads you are matched with

We never get the matchups we want since TI3. DK v EG, Secret v EG.

#KeyArenaCurse

The M.O.B

Y9xH556.png

seems omniknight abaddon and warlock will do

No lockdown or early game ganking possibilities there except warlock ult. Unless the other support has someone like lion or shaman, I wouldn't consider any of those. I would think heroes like imvoker would laugh at those supports, how can they catch him?

Lion I guess would be the best all around support, only problem being that he has little survivability unlike the supports listed above.

How about in a solo support position? Give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom