• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

KingR?! (Abdullin Rinat)
Miposhka (Yaroslav Naidenov)
Ramzes666 (Roman Kushnarev)
Afterlife (Vasilii Shishkin)
Scandal (Roman Sadotenkov)

On a lighter note, I'd like to welcome both Aui_2000 and BuLba to Evil Geniuses. I know this is a bit shocking for most of you, but there never really was much bad blood between Aui and myself after The International 5. I am confident that with this roster we have a real shot at winning upcoming tournaments and TI6. Thank you for your continued support; it does not go unnoticed.

aui vlog:https:/youtu.be/V6tTxw9wOKs

nice challenges valve

1Eb4zR4.png

I know this is a bit shocking for most of you, but there never really was much bad blood between Aui and myself after The International 5.

vnfnvfjlkvLKVLKDVDLV

LMAO

am glad I never rode his dick, what a nasty little twit

glad he supports KING trump though, the Elder Titan of candidates

sigh I hope this means more clowny jungle kotl strats in lan finals

also aui plays WEAVER

buff WEAVER

it's time for WEAVER to shine

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Aui's vlog is scary. Someone should send help, I think he might be under duress!

Saprol

Not disabled, and I checked multiple addons to see if they were blocking the scripts. Nope.

Emotes are sitting there, but as though behind an invisible pane of glass I can't click on.
Huh. Part of it is working if it sets up the emote panel. Do you get anything if you open the console (F12 or Cmd+Opt+i) and enter:

Code:
$('#dac15_frog img').click();

Server crashed while my team had mega creeps and we were hitting their T4s. Game was not counted. First time this ever happened to me. Absolutely terrible. I also had a crazy good Anti-Mage game.

Hylian7

Server crashed while my team had mega creeps and we were hitting their T4s. Game was not counted. First time this ever happened to me. Absolutely terrible. I also had a crazy good Anti-Mage game.
I had that happen one time when I had clearly picked first for mid, and the WR on my team was being a dick because I "stole" his lane. He stole my brown boots from the courier (this was back when you could do that) and then dropped them in fountain after I got my BoTs recipe then a new brown boots. Then the server crashed within the next few minutes and it acted like the game never happened.

Saved by the server!

I hadn't actually considered this might have been caused intentionally. The timing was incredibly unfortunate and right before the game crashed the enemy Wisp said "what a waste of time this game was" and then the server died and all its evidence with it.

Aui on POS 1 should be interesting.

Kind of glad here man, if this crew does well then they will be easier to cheer for than any team shitteezy is on.

Curious what will happen with bulba. Worse case scenario he doesn't do well after major and they switch him out for zai? If zai is at all interested in coming back to eg.

inkls

AW is def getting nerfed next patch, but I hope its decent nerfs and not gutting nerfs. I could see giving a bounty to the 2nd one based on his networth, raising his BAT, replacing his 3rd ability, lower ms, nerf his ult cd pre level 16 etc.

I mean the rapier stuff should be possible, but not possible that fast.

AW is def getting nerfed next patch, but I hope its decent nerfs and not gutting nerfs. I could see giving a bounty to the 2nd one based on his networth, raising his BAT, replacing his 3rd ability, lower ms, etc.

I saw someone suggest increasing the cooldown for tempest to about a minute to punish poor suicidal use of the double.

I think mutting rapier on him would just be a bad nerf but I can see icefrog doing it.

inkls

I saw someone suggest increasing the cooldown for tempest to about a minute to punish poor suicidal use of the double.

I think mutting rapier on him would just be a bad nerf but I can see icefrog doing it.

isn't it 70/60/50 currently?

edit: actually its 65/60/55

with 20 sec duration at all levels.

iamblades

i think that would be too much considering the 20 sec duration.

Why not buff the duration so that it has the same ratio of uptime assuming it stays alive for the whole duration, but it is a harsher penalty if it gets killed early?

Makes it take longer to force down towers by just feeding doubles and necro units into it.

inkls

Why not buff the duration so that it has the same ratio of uptime assuming it stays alive for the whole duration, but it is a harsher penalty if it gets killed early?

Makes it take longer to force down towers by just feeding doubles and necro units into it.

Yeah that would be decent

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
AW is def getting nerfed next patch, but I hope its decent nerfs and not gutting nerfs. I could see giving a bounty to the 2nd one based on his networth, raising his BAT, replacing his 3rd ability, lower ms, nerf his ult cd pre level 16 etc.

imo giving the double a bounty isn't enough because it only lasts 20 seconds which usually isn't long enough to kill it...and if you try it will tear through most supports and a significant number of cores with its platoon of necro creeps and 100% evasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom