• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming this Christmas:

Full Parity Patch with back to back Diretide and Frostivus for 4 weeks of celebration to make up for the lack of updates until now. Private MMR values and stat tracking. Automated Guild Leagues and tournaments. Hotjoin games. DM, Tag team, OMGWTF. New genetic AI algorithms so you'll never have to play against humans ever again. Complete mod tools releasing along with Enfos, Tree Tag Enting, X Hero Siege, Wintermaul, TD, Tides of Blood, Vampirism, My Little Support Can't be This Rich Visual Novel, Infestation, and of course, Pudge Wars.
Also need Night of the Dead, pokemon d, uther party 1+2, and Warlocks.

elyetis

I'm not going to lie, I might just be easy to please, but valve could never add anything ever again and I'd probably be fine with the fun I've gotten out of my time and money investment.
If I had to judge the game, no doubt that even if they stopped it's dev right now, I would still consider it to be one of the best game released in the last few year, with probably the best economic model ever used.

But with the quality they gave us, the potential you know the game has, and more importantly the success the game reached; comes expectations.

You just have to look at the Top games by current player count on steam, to be amazed about the dichotomy between the game success, and how the devellopement ( from patch, to communication ) is being handled ( at least for the last few month; thought the com sucked from day one ).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I played Angel Arena.

Is that like Uther Party?

EDIT: Oh wait yes, I remember this. Only a few times, I preferred my infestation and tag games.

And my mauls.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
dk7mWg3.jpg

How do you even lose with this guy? I even tried really hard by jungling the first 20 minutes and getting yelled at, but to no avail.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So this whole time I've been writing down lists of heroes I enjoyed playing, to remind myself when it comes to RD or SD that I should pick so-and-so if given the choice because I had fun with that hero. My list got too big though so today I decided that a better idea would be to make a hero shit list, to remind me which heroes I didn't enjoy playing. Here's my Dota 2 Shit List so far:

STR
Axe
Sand King
Tusk

Some of those could change, but for one reason or another I didn't have a good time with those heroes.

Yes I am bored as fuck

SMITE is awesome
in small doses.
YOU ARE BORING AND SUCK

I can't find sandkingreadinganewspaper.jpg so you get this and a bonus pic instead.

sy48iJA.jpg

L9g6eu8.png

they're all cute. they really are. I love Halloween.

Now the teenage mothafuckas that come to my door...fuck them.
I managed to avoid getting any teenagers to my house. There was a group of little kids that came but unfortunately I had nothing to give away (I'm a type 1 diabetic so I can't just GIVE candy away)

Then again I'm going to a Halloween party tonight so we'll see how that goes.

sibarraz

Banned
Guys I had a question, how should I use repel with omni?

And also, what ability has? Could I remove spells on allies with it? I need some minifaq about this spell

Guys I had a question, how should I use repel with omni?
Depends on the situation.

1.) You can use Repel to help someone initiate safely (for example, you can repel Storm Spirit and he can zip in without fear of being stunned).

2.) You can use repel to help someone survive.

3.) You can use repel to remove an enemy buff. If an enemy is running at you hasted, repel them to remove the haste buff.

4.) If you want a friend/enemy to not be slept by ET stop or Naga sleep, Repel them. It's good to use on an enemy if you just want one that can still be attacked during Naga/ET sleep. And of course if a friendly is in danger of being slept it can get them out of harm's way.

If a target ally (or yourself) is low on hp, HEAL FIRST, then repel. If you repel them first, you won't be able to cast a heal on them. Generally speaking, just look to repel the person most likely to get the brunt of enemy ability attacks.

And also, what ability has? Could I remove spells on allies with it? I need some minifaq about this spell
You will remove ally buffs with Repel. So if someone has a haste rune activated for example, Repel will de-activate it.

MKAllDay

So assuming Valve understands that Halloween is a one day holiday we can move past any hope for Diretide.

Now where do we stand in terms of our new heroes hopes? We have the screenshot by Wyk and the Three Musketeers pic by Cyborgmatt. So, should I begin reinvesting all my hopes in Valve? Or do I give up?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm just giving up all hype, less stressful. Except TI4, if valve skimps on that I'm gonna be super upset.

Boken

Banned
theres gonna be 3 heroes released all at once soon.

then everybody will forgive valve for this fiasco. wooo.

spirits + LC

I'm just giving up all hype, less stressful. Except TI4, if valve skimps on that I'm gonna be super upset.

the fans pay for the International anyway.

Diretide is free and generates them no money - Valve AXES that idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom