• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Really early lore for LC had hinted at Abaddon being connected to her, but Abbs came out and had no lore related to anything like LC's and was not really evil or anything in particular so it seems that lore from back in Spring might not be relevant anymore.

yeah, I hope we get her new bio soon then

I know we really don't need to split up the playerbase any more with more modes, but I would really like to have a divine courage all random mode where everyone is locked to the item choices. It would be so dumb.

All random all divine rapier all aegis game mode?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I wonder if those couple of months of small content wasn't Valve working slowly, but rather them working with Blizzard to get the clear on everything going forward and redesigning, getting the clear on the redesign, and working from there.

It doesn't seem to be a coincidence all these changes came after that lull and after marketing for HotS started ramping up.

I'm really concerned for Nyx. I like his design a lot, but he's basically just Anub'arak with a different head. Working with that design around his cosmetics seems like it'll be impossible.
Hopefully they'll go the SK > WK route and just add fur to him or something

Speaking of Lion, I really miss the old Lion skin. You know, where he actually looked sort of Lionous, in stead of some weird spikey frog creature.

qMX4fdH.jpg

Can't I have the classic lion skin as a cosmetic item?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Volvo give furry Lion

Speaking of Lion, I really miss the old Lion skin. You know, where he actually looked sort of Lionous, in stead of some weird spikey frog creature.

qMX4fdH.jpg

I have never seen that Lion. I like it more than the current mutant.

manfestival

qMX4fdH.jpg

too ugly, I like the one before the current model

Exuro

qMX4fdH.jpg

The original looks the most "lionous". I don't really see lion in the above version.

Radec

qMX4fdH.jpg

That looks like a Clown instead of a Demon

Calidor

Some Dota 1 hero models are waaaay better than actual ones. The ones I prefer are:

Centaur
Pandaren
Sand King
Slardar
Lycan
Mirana
AM
Viper
Enigma
Lion

BTW, is there any dota2 mod to restore the old HUD / Sounds (level up, skills, etc.) from dota1?

Played Mirana in a co-op bot match yesterday. She's fun but a bit mana hungry. Thankfully bots don't contest runes so I had a full Bottle at all times. But in a real match I could see it being a big issue.

We had a Bloodseeker on our team who for some reason believed our Spectre stole his Radiance from the courier, even though Spectre had bought his own Radiance. So naturally, Bloodseeker spent the rest of the match ping spamming us, feeding the courier, feeding our afk Slark, and yelling at us in some foreign language. Sigh.

* Throws up hands* I swear it feels like I'm never going to train myself out of frustration buying items I don't need. I always think oh I'll never get enough for expensive item x and y keeps happening so fuck it, lemme buy this thing that will only marginally help but it will make me feel better. I am therapy shopping in a game :(

* Adds keeping focused to list of things to get better at.

I have the opposite problem. I save up for the big expensive items so I will skip buying essential items like TPs, wards, detection, smoke, extra regen, etc. This, of course only, makes my life harder in the end. But I'm a terrible last-hitter so it's hard to justify buying stuff like sentry wards if I'm playing carry, because with my 5 CS by 20 minutes that's a lot of my farm.

cstretten

Hey all, I just wanted to post a new item I had a hand in creating:

"Kaito"

This sword comes with new particles and two new default animations for attack and critical attack.

If you like it, please vote it up!
Cheers. :)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It seem the retry has drafted Tuskar in Star Ladder, so if you want to see a tusk in a pro game, nows your chance.

That tusk :/

Hey all, I just wanted to post a new item I had a hand in creating:

"Kaito"

This sword comes with new particles and two new default animations for attack and critical attack.

If you like it, please vote it up!
Cheers. :)

Was skeptical from the art, but it looks really good in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom