• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hi i'm new to dota.
I want to trade my corrupted raider's patch(wr hat) to Cowl of the Cold Hunt(luna hat) or Lone Traveler's Beret(drow hat). I'm not good with any hero but i like playing drow or luna.
please add my Loki_demi with the cute asian on the profile picture. thank you <3

Do you have Alpine Ursa set? Can I borrow it?

All I want is Arc Warden, Winter Wyvern, and Abyssal Underlord (hopefully coming soon between the icons and Legion's lore) and I'll be happy. Phoenix and Terrorblade don't excite me. Oracle just seems too crazy.

plz valve give me heroes

Artanisix

All I want is Arc Warden, Winter Wyvern, and Abyssal Underlord (hopefully coming soon between the icons and Legion's lore) and I'll be happy. Phoenix and Terrorblade don't excite me. Oracle just seems too crazy.

plz valve give me heroes

you piece of shit you didnt even mention techies

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh boy, Wards placed and Victories now works on non-hero items like couriers and wards.

No clue if the Victories one will work "right" with the Courier yet, I haven't won a game where I didn't buy it yet.

Edit: I am bad at crafting, I just added a socket to an item I wanted to take the gem out of :/

GorillaJu

A friend of mine made an unusual Drodo with champions 2012 aura or whatever it's called using the new socket system. Can't imagine how much he's spent on Dota 2 cosmetics. He's got multiple hooks and some stuff like the Drodo. At least he's buying stuff that's holding it's value.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody else think they're getting out of hand with the quality tags on items lately?

xg0scUE.png

Most of these don't even seem to signify anything and it's just confusing the market. Is there some point to this that I'm not getting?

Nymerio

Some people playing this game are ridiculous: We're playing Wraith-Night, the first round is over and there's an illusion rune on the ground. My friend picks it up because no one else seems to want it and it's the only the second wave anyway. The Drow takes offence in this and starts pinging him like crazy. She then starts to feed by running under the enemy tower, buying back and running under the tower again. I need a break from that mode, but I'm still missing a couple of fragments for my ossuary :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Anybody else think they're getting out of hand with the quality tags on items lately?

xg0scUE.png

Most of these don't even seem to signify anything and it's just confusing the market. Is there some point to this that I'm not getting?

I think the market just needs an overhaul, even if for just dota. There are a number of issues with trying to find things.

dmshaposv

xg0scUE.png

Besides the unusual one, which allows you to put particle effect gems on it - arent the others essentially the same thing?

Edit: well except the autograph and inscribed ones too. Why is the cursed one so pricey?

ZeroX03

Banned
Have all the decent players jumped shipped to ranked matchmaking?

Haven't been able to get a decent match since the patch. Currently in a game with a team who's purposely trolling their fifth player (they have 0% win rate). Getting really frustrating.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member

Haven't been able to get a decent match since the patch. Currently in a game with a team who's purposely trolling their fifth player (they have 0% win rate). Getting really frustrating.

I am strongly getting the impression that; everyone is currently...only playing the Ranked Match Making ever since it was introduced.

ElyrionX

The Armory sorting isn't due to a patch. Valve disabled less important features in the client to free up server space since they're getting hammered by Wraith Night.

Lol wtf. Is that also why we can't see match history in the client since yesterday? And is there any goddamn thing about this game you don't know?

ZeroX03

Banned
I am strongly getting the impression that; everyone is currently...only playing the Ranked Match Making ever since it was introduced.

Unfortunate. I know first-hand from HoN the sort of behaviour/snap judgements that ranked induces in players and was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with it in DotA... but normal matchmaking is currently far worse than low priority in terms of quality games. Guess I'm jumping there though.

rugioh

Banned

It would seem so... all my ranked matches have had fairly good communication and english speakers... whereas my unranked games have people picking riki/BH dual stealth offlanes and pudge and chen trying to do 420MLG fountain hooks even though they don't realize it's been patched out.

ElyrionX

So I found a workaround for the no-sorting thing. You just have to create a custom filter and not put in any filter values and then use the sort function at the bottom of the filter settings to get the sort results you want.

plz valve give me heroes

I don't like Valve using resources on heroes not in CM and not going to be in CM probably ever. As much as I want WW and Oracle and like Earth Spirit, I'd rather they finish the CM heroes before diving into those "bonus" heroes.

Although I think IceFrog is being too conservative with holding WW out of CM.

Zeknurn

My party rating is free falling because whenever I queue with my friend(s) we always end up with at least one random on the team that doesn't grasp the game at even a decent level.

I wish I wasn't forced to solo queue to get an even match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom