• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

pompidu

Having a great time playing this game, still not high enough level to do matchmaking yet though. Why is everyone online cunts? Its "fuck you" this, "noob" that, "YOU SUCK, LOL". It's really annoying and childish.

kasane

Even aliastar has a 5400 mmr. :lol

Having a great time playing this game, still not high enough level to do matchmaking yet though. Why is everyone online cunts? Its "fuck you" this, "noob" that, "YOU SUCK, LOL". It's really annoying and childish.

Mute them or get used to it.

manfestival

THIS

IS

DOTA 2

no but seriously, deal with it. It sucks but its always been this way and I think dota 1 was worse some odd years back. expect to be the scapegoat multiple times. Such is life in the trench and beyond (all mobas are pretty much like this)

la_briola

I hacked dota.

CA552EF5BAB3306B2205499026292B126F4649DB

wut

after a game restart its back to normal

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Obviously, the farther you move west, the fewer Russians there are. USEast > EUWest > EUEast in terms of Russian population.

But then you move in to Spanish territory, so nothing is solved. If they start talking shit just imply that they're Mexican (which they're invariably not), and they'll get super pissed. Some guy yesterday kept going "taco taco taco taco" which is apparently how other Latin Americans make fun of Mexicans.

Radec

damn, that best of 7 grand finals tomorrow have a huge cash prizes.

WPC Prize Pool Breakdown:

¥ 1,000,000 (~$165k USD) (DK or IG)
¥ 300,000 (~$50k USD) (DK or IG)
¥ 100,000 (~$17k USD) - (VG)

Nymerio

damn, that best of 7 grand finals tomorrow have a huge cash prizes.

WPC Prize Pool Breakdown:

¥ 1,000,000 (~$165k USD) (DK or IG)
¥ 300,000 (~$50k USD) (DK or IG)
¥ 100,000 (~$17k USD) - (VG)

I feel so bad for lgd, fourth place is like 3k or something, I think.

KingKong

I feel so bad for lgd, fourth place is like 3k or something, I think.

And they had to play right after their bo5. LD made a post on reddit talking about how messed up the system is, I didnt even realize that theyve played through 2 balance patches

Radec

yeah, they're up 2-1 against iG and ended up 2-3. Then lost afterwards to VG.

2013 is not really the year of LGD.
-no $$$ from TI3
-LGD.Int tanking and eventually disbanded
-almost got into the grand finals.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I keep losing connection to steam, so Dota keeps DCing me from the game because I am not on steam. So annoying.

Maybe changing my download server will fix it for some reason. I hope its just that and not my ISP.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Got an AR game as Sand King, resuming his rightful throne.

It's super noticeable now how players are much more aware of an Epi blink and don't group up like idiots, sad times.

oeRewVI.png

Chris R

Had my first Mirana game where I didn't want to kill myself at the 20 min mark.

Arrows from near max range are so damn fun. Just wish I could farm ancient stacks a bit easier :(

edit: Just wish it hadn't ended in a rage quit :( Also, love the casual double hyperstone on the DK

http://dotabuff.com/matches/449064379

Got an AR game as Sand King, resuming his rightful throne.

It's super noticeable now how players are much more aware of an Epi blink and don't group up like idiots, sad times.

oeRewVI.png
It's called you've gotten better.

I got dragged into a super low tier of hell matchmaking the other day thanks to a certain gaffer, not naming names (but you know who you are arab!), and all of a sudden everything was easy. I've never split push so well in my life while the other team ran around like idiots.

Playing with better people makes you better, shocker, and leads you to playing more better people.

Oh man I am pissed. I've never had a game where someone went out of their way to actively throw the game and grief from the beginning until now. Kotl wardblocking the jungle so our jungler couldn't jungle and feeding the courier before the first creep wave even spawned and his partymate Chen always test of faithing me the midlaner. I disabled help from Chen when he did this to me few times, but the game was already ruined from the beginning. I don't mind losing badly to good a team, but playing with people who grief makes me angry. Over 2000 matches and something shitty like this happens...

EDIT: Yes Chen and Legion Commander who wanted to jungle. Hope this is not confusing when I just wrote they blocked off the jungle spawns.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wrecked a Magnus/Jakiro lane as KotL, felt so good, assisted the fuck outta my team and gave Mirana / Omni mana for days and pushed towers.

So sick of Legion Commander.. I hope Valve adds some sort of draft other than Captain's to ranked mode. Ranked all pick at my level is all Legion Commander all the time..

Haunted

What's the etiquette about jungling priority when teammates random both Enchantress and Nature's Prophet?

But then you move in to Spanish territory, so nothing is solved. If they start talking shit just imply that they're Mexican (which they're invariably not), and they'll get super pissed. Some guy yesterday kept going "taco taco taco taco" which is apparently how other Latin Americans make fun of Mexicans.
Ah yes, South Americans, the Russians of the NA servers. Fun times.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dual jungle.

It's the only way.

Haunted

Dual jungle.

It's the only way.
So three solo lanes?

▷New Meta

Don't random.

Depends what the lanes end up being. I find enchantress would be better in lane.
Luckily didn't happen to me, but my friend I introduced to Dota 2 had a bad time because of it and asked my opinion who would get priority (he ended up laning as Enchantress).

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What's the etiquette about jungling priority when teammates random both Enchantress and Nature's Prophet?

Ah yes, South Americans, the Russians of the NA servers. Fun times.
You send one to lane, np can off lane, enchant can mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom