• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year GAF, I have something pretty big coming in 2014.

Small teaser:

QkQMhWd.png

Any links to the game?
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

Haunted

Thanks guys, I'll relay this information to him.

I'm tempted to tell him that he shouldn't random if he doesn't know the heroes enough to know how to lane them in situations like that, but then again, I did that stuff as well when I was starting out. >_>

Chris R

Bo7? So this might still be going on when I get back from the bar in 4 hours? Sweeeeeet!

Winter is gone, shouldn't be casting

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm not a fan of Shaggy Baku but I like his owl friends.

Could I possibly just get one of those super sized like the Companion Cube Plush?

portal_wcc_plush.png

woodland

Are iG still trash tier? Havent watched much pro DotA since TI3

Same, but I don't think there that good. Seems like DK
is throwing, after getting 5 kills for 2
before the creeps spawned

Or just playing better, my attentions been on/off since it began

Artanisix

they need to change the party abandons bullshit

im in low priority for something that i didnt even do

Like Cyborgmatt said, you won't be put in low prio just off of party abandons, you gotta abandon yourself. So chances are you're in there because of some unfortunate dcs or legitimate abandons.

bounchfx

I'm still waiting for someone to get around to making a Dota 2 TCG.

there's a ridiculous amount of dota stuff (toys, cards, plushies, stickers, furniture) that I'd freakin' buy in a heartbeat. a TCG would be wonderful, but I'm still waiting for them to drain my wallet by making action figures of every hero.

Satch

Banned
Like Cyborgmatt said, you won't be put in low prio just off of party abandons, you gotta abandon yourself. So chances are you're in there because of some unfortunate dcs or legitimate abandons.

lmao i dc'd not too long ago right as we were about to try to make a winning push after a long game of struggling

and im pretty sure we lost because i was the carry and wasnt present. the game was over by the time i got the client up and running

this is adding insult to injury

NBtoaster

Since when are fake-player farming bots possible in this game? I had a Jakiro on my team in wraith night that would just sit in the same place and buy bad items (eg poor mans, aquilla) occasionally. And I look at its profile and it has 30 pages of Wraith Night matches. And the actual matches it has are similar.

http://dotabuff.com/players/138063960

woodland

God this Doom pick is so useless, don't think I've seen him cast his ult once and he's only gotten picked off at the beginning of every fight.

Haunted

it's called hearthstone bro
And it has all your favourite Dota 2 heroes!

Ogre Magi, Morphling, Io and Pudge!

Nature's Prophet and his Treants!

Brewmaster, Troll Warlord, Puck and Windranger!

Treant Protector, Ursa, Sniper and Meepo!

Slardar, Naga Siren, Slark and Tidehunter!

Witch Doctor, Tiny, Pit Lord and Terrorblade!

Earthshaker! Drow Ranger! Chaos Knight! KOTL!

Really makes you appreciate Valve's artstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom