• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMarker

Ok supposedly someone hacked the league servers and is messaging this streamer. Not sure of the implications but it also seems like they can maybe do the same to Dota if they are being truthful. Or something.

Edit: Here we go
One group is gonna take down the servers? Ha!
The normal playerbase takes down the servers regularly.

G.ZZZ

D2GnMzp.png

StarPlatinumTowerOfGrey.jpg

dorkimoe

so i got an ethereal: effect gem

why cant i put it in my courier?

you cant make effect sockets on couriers yet?

TommyT

so i got an ethereal: effect gem

why cant i put it in my courier?

you cant make effect sockets on couriers yet?

Ha, because that takes ~1000 items needed to make the item that allows you to apply it. I don't really know how much, but it takes a LOT. Don't remember the item needed to apply it.

Some losses feel worse than others. Hour long match.

tfu5.jpg

This was the match that taught me the value of a BKB on the hard carry. It wouldn't have mattered in the end because the team was simply too heavy to carry (I mean, look at those KDA's), but in the end I didn't get a couple of kills because Invoker kept me perma-disabled with his full kit. I remember jumping down to chrono 3/5th's of their team hoping that Puck/Drow would silence and kill off the other 2 but nope! sheeped, meatballed, deafening'd, cold snapped. I don't think I died but that Chrono (my last of the game) was just wasted.

Yay solo queue teammates.

ElyrionX

Hmm, interesting. I didn't know there were other people from SEA, let alone Singapore in here. Well, add me if you want to get some games together. I play with many different people from Singapore and generally their MMRs are in the range of 3.5-4k. No one on my friends list has an MMR that is anywhere close to yours though. Also, I have a wood tier MMR; 3.1k.

Steam id ElyrionX

iloled

Banned
Hmm, interesting. I didn't know there were other people from SEA, let alone Singapore in here. Well, add me if you want to get some games together. I play with many different people from Singapore and generally their MMRs are in the range of 3.5-4k. No one on my friends list has an MMR that is anywhere close to yours though. Also, I have a wood tier MMR; 3.1k.

Steam id ElyrionX

It's cool. My friend who i stack with (2 man stack) has a rating of 4.1k and I think he's better than me in certain areas such as solo mid and carry.

I don't care about winning and losing if I'm not playing ranked. I doubt you would want to stack with me in ranked, I meet "pros" sometimes.

proof:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/442985148
http://dotabuff.com/matches/433107460

have other games with pieliedie, mushi, iceiceice etc lying somewhere but couldnt be halfassed to find them

Haunted

dat hidden detail!

Now that I look at her properly, it seems kinda weird for a Legion Commander to have a nose ring.

fiore

Banned

tfu5.jpg

This was the match that taught me the value of a BKB on the hard carry. It wouldn't have mattered in the end because the team was simply too heavy to carry (I mean, look at those KDA's), but in the end I didn't get a couple of kills because Invoker kept me perma-disabled with his full kit. I remember jumping down to chrono 3/5th's of their team hoping that Puck/Drow would silence and kill off the other 2 but nope! sheeped, meatballed, deafening'd, cold snapped. I don't think I died but that Chrono (my last of the game) was just wasted.

You probably initiated every battle. Invoker read you like an open book

Chris R

tfu5.jpg

Dat pudge is something else

ElyrionX

It's cool. My friend who i stack with (2 man stack) has a rating of 4.1k and I think he's better than me in certain areas such as solo mid and carry.

I don't care about winning and losing if I'm not playing ranked. I doubt you would want to stack with me in ranked, I meet "pros" sometimes.

proof:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/442985148
http://dotabuff.com/matches/433107460

have other games with pieliedie, mushi, iceiceice etc lying somewhere but couldnt be halfassed to find them

Nice. We should get some games together then. Would be nice to stack with a GAFer for once. Ranked or unranked, I am always a tryhard. Lol.

You probably initiated every battle. Invoker read you like an open book
I initiated a fair number of them. But I had no choice when I did. Puck was shy, Pudge couldn't land a hook for force a fight.

I did force the final battle and he did read it for my last chrono. For the others, I was fuckin his team up. It was one of those situations where they were slow seiging and mine as well do something. In the end, it really didn't matter because...my team was a collection of Special Olympians. A man can only do so much. The only thing a BKB would have helped me do is get maybe 2 more kills. The team just couldn't find a way to be relevant.

Dat pudge is something else

people can be so very heavy. so, so very.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, I think I'm going to lay off the invoker for a while, likely 6.85 when he is OP again. What other hero should I practice on? Maybe Timber would be fun. Or maybe Pugna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom