• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
What an amazing series! Holy Shit! That was an epic day of DOTA and I had faith that DK would pull through. Though I was stressing out a bit haha!

lunch dota, best dota :p

I know there is a 25 second cooldown if a team has multiple mekanisms, I guess there still is anyway, but what happened to the cooldown timer that both shared when 1 was triggered? Did they remove it because the second mek can still be used on people that werent healed by the first one?

Sorry but I've got to ask again. I'm sure 2 meks used to share a cooldown timer. I cant remember whether or not you could trigger the second mek for 25 seconds.Or maybe I'm just remembering everything wrong.

I love how iceiceice is just chilling.

SecretIndelibleBighornedsheep.gif

Haunted

Sorry but I've got to ask again. I'm sure 2 meks used to share a cooldown timer. I cant remember whether or not you could trigger the second mek for 25 seconds.Or maybe I'm just remembering everything wrong.
No shared cd. If someone uses his mek in the top lane, you'll be able to use yours in the bot lane immediately afterwards (and on people who just got healed by a mek as well, it just won't do anything on them).

kvk1

1) Unable to stay up any longer, go to bed at 3AM EST after Game 3 of DK/IG.
2) Slightly miffed about the 3 hour break, but also don't really care since I feel DK has no chance of winning 4 straight.
3) Wake up, turn on the client, see there were 4 more games.
4) Heart sinks.
5) Watch the rest of the games.
6) Damn, girl. Damn.

Radec

Nah, just on the steam market. I guess there are ways to sell via Paypal with a middle man, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.

Stay away from ebay or paypal. People found a way to easilly scam anyone by trading digital goods.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Handicap.

DUH.

Potsplit!

Just caught the last two games on the series this morning... so glad DK won!!

LOL @ iceiceice being completely unimpressed with winning $165k

swag

Cassius

I always forget to click on opposing team members to see what they have in their inventory. Super important to do.

Shinypogs

Oh iceiceice you are so precious.

I need to spend less time watching tournaments and player streams though since my watch/play ratio has really been skewed these last two months. Back to practicing and attempting to learn Rubick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom