• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElyrionX

Quas Wex is all I play, so this patch is pretty great. Buffing my Invoker while nerfing the ones I usually play against. Skill build is easy, start with Q, then Invoke, then max Wex getting Invoke when you can, Quas when you can't level Wex or Invoke. Get Exort around 13 or 14.

Thanks. What's the playstyle supposed to be like? Roam to help gank lanes? Control fights with Tornado and EMP?

Vaporak

srs wat is wrong with valves matchmaking. I mean im playing bad too but they're just dumping us together in one team

With a 50/50 chance to win games you're bound to eventually get periods of time where you lose significantly more than you win and vise versa.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So i tried terrorblade and phoenix,, terrorblade seems like a hard carry who can dish a lot of damage but is super frail. Phoenix i didn't like, she's like a support with weak nukes and a great escape ability her ult maybe good in some situations i dunno.

IceMarker

On the topic of Terrorblade and Anti-Mage being brothers canned: I would've liked at least for Valve to leave a line for TB killing AM along the lines of "Brother? I have no brother." That way AM seems like he's simply mistaking TB for his missing brother... or something.

Some where below the amount of try at which you start typing in all caps in chat and start insistently pinging the map.

Try hard is usually a pejorative dismissal of people actual trying to use advanced techniques like teamwork, de-warding, smoke ganks or coordinating disables. What you're describing is an asshole.

demented

I think it's time to jump back in and start playing again afer a long break. What are some good channels to find a party to play with at eu times? I used to be in reddit, neogaf, teamliquid and 4chan rooms, any other that are good because I dislike playing solo most of the time, it's just not fun if your team is disorganized or playing it like ffa game.

Dahbomb

Putting something like Vipers orb on a melee hero gives them a ranged attack ._.
And getting Split Shot on a melee hero also gives them a ranged attack!

Someone tried this out on Omni and it worked. He farmed the jungle and came out with big ass inventory!

BTW they fixed the Medusa Mana Shield plus Zeus passive bull shit.

Sothpaw

Map should be covered in smog then, and the river full of dead pigs.

One day I would like to visit China and visit the forbidden city among other landmarks, a very beautiful country full of rich history.

Make sure you wear a mask the pollution in Shanghai is no joke. Love the women there though...

Skab

I've been there it doesn't look like that. The map looks like pandaria. Which is fine because I can switch it back I was just curious as to why...Chinese New Year perhaps?

New Bloom Festival is a Chinese New Year even currently happening. The map is themed after it. So are all the new items. Pandaria was was also themed after Chinese folklore/culture.

And the new map looks great so I don't know why you would want to disable it. Your panda hate is kind of overblown.

Manus

43E7AAA3177E4C8BCB06CBE7F187CB926B6A2037

I'd say my first game as Terrorblade went well. Such a fun hero.

fallagin

New mode is great, I was caught a little off guard by how quickly the picking stage went. I had a brewmaster with reactive armor whirling death, static remnant and ravage. wouldve gotten kraken shell instead of static if I was able, but static remnant was helpful at times. Got bloodstone and blink dagger and those guys had to use everything they had to ever take me down :lol Pretty much the only time I died was when I was abandoned by my team mates :p

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Riki's current invis is really nice in AD. The enemy team went all hearts though, and Ion Shell fucks all melee.

Kreunt

Banned
whaaaaat! :(

hope that's patched soon, otherwise i'll try contacting them. I'm sure it'll be fixed within a reasonable amount of time. I can tell they're busy as hell over there.

Also, Ember is already on sale 33% off, lolwut! That's cool for those that only want him.

get it while it's hot. GET IT? WHILE IT'S HOT?

but really, 33% off ~$6.29 if you only want ember. call now while supplies last. Also, doto.

got the ember set, its nice, pity the weapons don't have cool firey effects like the standard ones though.

Blink Strike, Jinada, Nethertoxin, Track Treant Protector. I need no other modes from here on out. This is the best shit ever.

I had bash, nethertoxin, berserker's blood, and Viper Strike on Jakiro and that ended up being pretty ridiculous. With that said I've played about 7 games and lost 5 so I'm thinking the mode isn't for me. Then again the DOTA lords have been punishing for a prior win streak for the past few days, at this time I just want to go back down into the bronze league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom