• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilax

I just got my offerings taken up. I ended up getting a genuine name tag, genuine description tag, Auspicious Beautiful Haunting for DP and Auspicious Announcer: Axe.

Acinixys

yes, he is annoying but i dont think you are dealing with him the right away. First of all, ARCANE boots, no matter what, if he catches you in that emp tornado on a teamfight, you lose it.

this is why team composition is so important in dota and its not just about picking. i usually get bat or venge to go against invoker. you can swap him or initiate on him and take him out first, its all just a matter of priority in teamfights and playing it smart. BKB is algo great against him.

Im sorry but I disagree

Invoker is broken as fuck atm

Once he gets a blink dagger theres no way to initiate on him. He will blink - EMP - Tornado - Meatball and your supports are dead and your carry has 1/2 HP and almost no mana

Plus all his spells have such short cast animations that he can drop a 4 spell combo in 2 seconds if hes good

Easily the most broken hero in the game in 6.80

Im sorry but I disagree

Invoker is broken as fuck atm

Once he gets a blink dagger theres no way to initiate on him. He will blink - EMP - Tornado - Meatball and your supports are dead and your carry has 1/2 HP and almost no mana

Plus all his spells have such short cast animations that he can drop a 4 spell combo in 2 seconds if hes good

Easily the most broken hero in the game in 6.80

he is annoying but not op in any way shape or form. if you let him initiate on you then you will have issues, map awareness and wards are just some ways to not get ganked thats why team composition is important against him and not just pikcing heroes you want to play. I think Luna is worse, shes in every game as is Natures Prophet. Rat doto most boring doto of all.

Gav47

He has a family so it's probably not possible to be in Sweden all the time.

When 2gd was casting the qualifiers pyrion asked if he was needed for the finals and 2gd said they might get him out for player and crowd interviews but not for the actual panel.

Hylian7

I'm a little late to the "My worst heroes" party, but here's some of mine:

Shadow Demon 0-4
Axe 1-6
Bane 1-6
Gyrocopter 3-11

I'm legitimately surprised my winrate is not lower with Bloodseeker, as I consider that hero the bane of my existence. I am 5-4 with him....what the fuck.

Anony

last offerings got converted

got 4 favor of the shades, 1 genuine name tag and description tag

to open or to sell, that is the question

Alright... so this was like the weirdest game I've played lately.

Dem items.

3sb1kAL.png

G.ZZZ

Uhuehueuheuheuh 1300 hp 5 armor melee hero lvl 20 get instagibbed by carries who would've thought hehueheuhueuhuehueueh

ember imba heuhuehuehueuheuh

G.ZZZ

He went Battlefury 1st

Thats why they lost. 98% of scientists agree

It doesn't even matter. If you itemize for being tanky, you're basically a melee support in term of dps with a decent root, some dodging skills and nothign more. This hero ain't a carry. It's kind of a mid hero but's pretty bad at it. Need 3-4 more base agi and mb he could mid. Or some slightly lower mana costs on his spells dunno.

Reynx

I really don't know what Xboct has been doing lately. His performance in the last 5-6 games has just been horrible. Always getting caught out of position

Acinixys

I really don't know what Xboct has been doing lately. His performance in the last 5-6 games has just been horrible. Always getting caught out of position

Sven its one of the top ricing carries as well

Needs so much farm to come online, versus TA and Slardar who need boots and blink to wreck

KingKong

MLG TKO isn't really a 'major' tournament so it's not a huge deal if they get knocked out, but they did lose to a lot of 'tier 2' teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom