• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksan

Actually, I think rox.kis has -76 armor :lol
Agha Dazzle, Amplify, Meld, Deso, AC
Did I miss anything?

Oh shit, they have Natural Order as well...

Hylian7

http://dotabuff.com/matches/540201709

This. Fucking. Game.

Go 17/6/3 Pudge, still lose? Why? Because we aren't taking our towers, and Ursa is an idiot that says "they have 3 right click heroes" and refuses to go BKB against a Windrunner and a NP with Sheep. G fucking g. It's literally impossible to get good solo MMR sometimes when you have teams like this.

Demoli

Okay, thats it, i'm absolutely done with dota.

Call me when invoker stop being in every goddamn winning the game by itself.

I heard swapper's pretty good.

Hylian7

Maybe it's just me, but I liked it when eSports weren't about replicating the stupid stuff from physical sports.
It's just you then. The idea of fantasy Dota has been popular and was part of the Compendium in TI3. The fact that Dota 2 even has some kind of in game value to award for it also makes it awesome.

mfaex

Got bored of rl fantasy sports years ago but it was fun when it was new. People on the whole enjoy it. As long as during the live game casts they don't repeatedly say dumb shit like "OH THAT'S GONNA MAKE THEIR FANTASY OWNER HAPPY"* over and over everything will be fine.

*This is going to happen.

BHK3

Banned
It's just you then. The idea of fantasy Dota has been popular and was part of the Compendium in TI3. The fact that Dota 2 even has some kind of in game value to award for it also makes it awesome.

What rewards are there? I did that dumb stuff in the compedium, picked random choices till it gave me my courier stuff then I got a level 3 present with a free rare announcer in it while my esport friends got level 1-2 presents.

shira

Can't wait to turn into a cretin fantasy owner that roots for last hits instead of an entertaining game.
It was neat for TI3 where you picked who would perform best over a week, but this is pretty dumb to keep it going for months.

Bruno is the stats guy so I guess a stats mini-game interests him alot, but dota isn't about stats. These aren't even simple stats - it should just be kills/assists all this other stuff is so dumb.

0.3 points per kill
-0.3 points per death
0.15 points per assist
0.003 points per last hit
0.002 points per gold per minute
0.002 points per XP per minute
0.07 points per seconds of enemy stuns
0.0004 points per allied healing done
1 point tower kill
1 point per Roshan kill

What rewards are there? I did that dumb stuff in the compedium, picked random choices till it gave me my courier stuff then I got a level 3 present with a free rare announcer in it while my esport friends got level 1-2 presents.
You randomly selected Loda/Bulldog/S4/EGM/Akke???

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Got the ticket. The kickoff season broadcasts were some of the most fun I've seen since I got into this damn game. I just hope Twitch or I can figure out what the hell is going on with the constant buffering that makes it nearly impossible for me to watch any stream lately or I'm going to have to figure out how to get that livestreamer thing to work.

ElyrionX

I want to get the ticket but the eight weeks of weekday matches all start at 1:30 am over here in Asia. That's just not going to work.

FACE

Banned
Is the DreamLeague compendium not live yet? I want to spend all the money I've saved by exclusively playing Dota for the past few months.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Valve has got to do something about that 6 person limit, kills it imo. They need to allow the an amount of duplicate players and have it scale. Like if there are 30 people then 5 people could draft dendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom