• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

For the next game, I think Liquid should try picking a mid hero that is better at dominating it's lane and ganking supports. EG always put Arteezy on a farming hero, they (and other teams) been leaving him alone and it just lets him do his thing.

Now I only just started watching this, but looking at the picks I'm guessing exactly what I suggested happened and it's been working?

Milabrega

Synderen and Sunsfan for TI4 Grand Finals. They are just so far and above everyone else casting today. Entertaining, informative, good chemistry and most of all good camera work. Watch Ayesee if you don't know why good camera work is important.

G.ZZZ

Now I only just started watching this, but looking at the picks I'm guessing exactly what I suggested happened and it's been working?

Y. RTZ is best on tempo heroes, lately he don't play those anymore but his TA and Puck are out of this world. I guess he noticed he win more with farming mids in pubs and started the cancerous trend.

shira

Synderen and Sunsfan for TI4 Grand Finals. They are just so far and above everyone else casting today. Entertaining, informative, good chemistry and most of all good camera work. Watch Ayesee if you don't know why good camera work is important.
Too soon. LD is still top dog.

wtf is liquid doing

W1SSY

I prefer LD and GD Studio casting.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Navi are a bunch of nerds.

Leave s4 alone.

Razzer

Disruptor being alive is so so crucial to these fights. He has to play incredbily careful because of how squishy he is. If he dies first they lose the fights.

Edit: well that was fucking dumb Liquid.

Sibylus

Banned
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

One stupid pickoff after another.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tinker is the crusher of souls.

Lol s4 getting cocky as fuck.

Jex

C'mon, Pipe is the clear choice! And as soon as it was up it dramatically reduced the amount of damage from Na'Vi. Also, when they did get it off the AA ulti+Veno ulti was disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom