• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

Z4XmFMw.png

Well I got this thing. How much do these go for, if at all?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Well I got this thing. How much do these go for, if at all?

I don't think that one would fetch that high of a price. Its a good tournament with known teams, but its a common rarity item for an event that happens pretty regularly. Maybe a couple of bucks if you can find someone who is an Empire fan.

Dec

It's really amusing how the whole "4" thing started during a tournament where hvost was pretty much the strongest carry in the whole thing and playing out of his mind.

Also a good example of why bts is the worst.

Trasher

Demoli

Hey guys, kard's friend and resident honorary-gaf streamer travdood is hosting a spring dota 2 tournament with some cool items as part of the prize pool. He's looking for a few more teams to sign up, so if anyone out there has got a team and is brave enough to take on some of 4k+ gaf, here's the sign-up website: http://battlefy.com/travdood/travdoods-2014-dota-2-spring-open/5306b228ca4cc60f1282b36d/teams.

I'm lookin at you team trasher and guidos ;).

We'll be there bokr. We'll be there.

Trasher

I won't be able to make Friday, but hopefully the majority of my team still can. I'm all in for Saturday/Sunday if we make it to either of those days though.

It says we need to email Travdood our Steam profile and email, but isn't that already shared to him when we sign up on Battlefy?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
just a note: most of the teams signed up are probably 3k average, so it's not limited to only high tiers, though there are 1-2 teams in there that are in the 4k's average wise.

During his last tournament he was pretty lenient on stand-ins, so hopefully this time around he will be as well. Two usable stand-ins per team sounds pretty reasonable, but allowing 3 might be better for attendance. I might not be able to make the first rounds either trasher, finals week and all :(.

Kard8p3

I won't be able to make Friday, but hopefully the majority of my team still can. I'm all in for Saturday/Sunday if we make it to either of those days though.

It says we need to email Travdood our Steam profile and email, but isn't that already shared to him when we sign up on Battlefy?

If you want to give it to me, I'll make sure he gets it.

Trasher

just a note: most of the teams signed up are probably 3k average, so it's not limited to only high tiers, though there are 1-2 teams in there that are in the 4k's average wise.

During his last tournament he was pretty lenient on stand-ins, so hopefully this time around he will be as well. I might not be able to make the first rounds either trasher, finals week and all :(.

And your team is 5k average? RIP first place for anyone else! :)

If you want to give it to me, I'll make sure he gets it.

I'll send him an email. It's no biggy. Was just curious if he already got it through Battlefy.

manfestival

i dont know what happened but i went from having normal games in 3500 mmr to having the most ridiculous teammates in the 3300 mmr range. seriously 2 afk in one game? come on, why would you even play ranked?

Hylian7

"What's that, you're hovering over that hero you want to pick and placed your icon on the map. WELL FUCK YOU I'M JUST GOING TO SUDDENLY WITHOUT WARNING PICK A HERO THAT GOES IN THAT LANE AND THEN FAIL AT IT!"

Seriously, I hate people that do this, so much. They are the worst.

Randdalf

"What's that, you're hovering over that hero you want to pick and placed your icon on the map. WELL FUCK YOU I'M JUST GOING TO SUDDENLY WITHOUT WARNING PICK A HERO THAT GOES IN THAT LANE AND THEN FAIL AT IT!"

Seriously, I hate people that do this, so much. They are the worst.

Honestly, it's easy to miss the lane picker. I mean, people should obviously try to pay attention to it, but there's no obvious sign that a small symbol has been placed on a small portion of the screen that is off in the corner. Plus, there's no way of bringing up the lane picker once you've started playing to sort out lanes with your team mates, since most matches not everyone has picked by the start (getting some sick counter-picks in).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom