• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, that game was really good, made waking up at 5am and not being able to get back to sleep worth it.

The more pro games I watch with ember, the more I'm convinced he is fine, he is too unreliable. Any one got pro win rate stats for him.

Yeah, that game was really good, made waking up at 5am and not being able to get back to sleep worth it.

The more pro games I watch with ember, the more I'm convinced he is fine, he is too unreliable. Any one got pro win rate stats for him.

LNuJN0M.png

He's fine, just don't give him to singsing, solo, or rtz

5nXQvNE.png

I don't understand this... playing solo ranked and a three party group (why is this allowed in ranked solo queue?) picks their lanes, did not know this beforehand that they were three man group, top is nyx + lycan. Ask nyx why he picked melee support, says he picked before lycan. Aftergame, shows lycan and nyx queued together. This game...

Quesa

I practiced last hitting with luna and the lina bot was super aggressive in lane so I just focused on killing her I didn't do great at csing but I got three kills on that lina fuck yeah

FACE

Banned

Lycan is the one that is ridiculous he has a 68% win rate in pro games.

Lycan is the one that is ridiculous he has a 68% win rate in pro games.

Which is hilarious because most people had still forgotten he even existed in the beginning of this patch.

Also I'm going to be making a moba mega thread today. This Dawngate pax panel inspired me.

Ketch

I've never scrolled all the way down on twitch before. There is some amazing stuff there.

One russian stream is #roadto3k where he's a lycan with no howl and I watched him run into the enemy team 1v4 twice, immediately yell at his teammates and mute them.

your watching my stream?

Sliver

D2L is flashing red every now and then for me. Anyone else?

edit: Mason still standing in for Fear? I thought EG was all at their team house.

༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽ PROTECT YOUR EYES ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽

Is there an ascii little man for literally every situation?

Dreavus

Is there any moba outside of demigod that had been shut down or is super dead?

I actually liked Demigod's skill tree, some of their gameplay concepts, and the multiple maps for varying amounts of players.

Unfortunately, having only 10 heroes does not make for compelling Lords Management.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Anyone watching NAVI vs EG?

Navi doing so good. I thought Fear was ready to come back to the scene?

He was gone for like, 10 years, give him a break and let him get back into the groove.

feer plz

I should move Smite away from LoL a bit more probably.

Warhammer should be somewhere in there.

You mean as a warcraft influence, not as wrath of heroes right?

Can you make indications of the different dota versions games like HoN and LoL spun off of?

It's more or less supposed to be a quick timeline just so people can see how it has exploded the last few years and where stuff sort of came from, introducing numbers like that I think would just be picky and confusing. Also I really wouldn't even know where HoN came off of, but I guess I could do the All-stars to LoL and then Dota 6.00 split.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The problem with that head gear is the same problem with all headgears.

Too fucking small to see.

Artanisix

tide + qop basically ruined naga every single fight, pretty cool.

let's see if eg can bring it back for game 2

edit: this game also solidifies why puppey is the top drafter in the scene

quick preview

anyone have any suggestions off of that?

other than it's super fucking huge for some reason

It looks good. Some people might bother you to put Aeon of Strife somewhere in between SC and WC3, or you could put Dota, then Dota Allstars, but only real nerds (neogaf) would probably care that much about it.

Top Bottom