• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Conceptor

Oh what the fuck for some reason I thought you and Conceptor were the same person and you'd changed your name

I think it was the mutual choice of girl avatars
(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง u 'avin a giggle ther m8? (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

I was taking a look at that dotametrics winrate % and it's nice seeing the variety of heroes that have been getting regular play.

Quesa

(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง u 'avin a giggle ther m8? (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

I was taking a look at that dotametrics winrate % and it's nice seeing the variety of heroes that have been getting regular play.
No joke I honestly thought that

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I can play gyro alright I guess.

don't call them champions they're heroes dammit
I like Luna. Get online early, OP movement, ez LH, press button for free gold, late game pushing and DPS powerhouse. If you get shutdown you just jungle and you can clear and stack ancients by yourself.

Chris R

Ganked so hard I just said fuck it and basically afked in our jungle :( We still won (would have won without me I think).

Hate games like that.

JustinBB7

Been chat banned only once and I deserved it. I dunno how many reports I have left but I actually use them sparingly. I think I actually use commends more often.

I have like 30 reports left to give, I stopped playing for a while and they all stacked up lol.

Razzer

I always forget about reports, I think I've reported 2 people in the year I've been playing. Also, I haven't raged in a long time. If I feel any coming on I just group it up and breathe it out in an 'eh, whatever'.

I always forget about reports, I think I've reported 2 people in the year I've been playing. Also, I haven't raged in a long time. If I feel any coming on I just group it up and breathe it out in an 'eh, whatever'.

Reporting is worth it purely for the notifications you get when action has been done. So much satisfaction.

Ketch

You know who's a fun hero?

Wraith King is a fun fucking hero. He really makes you feel like a thug, just smashing fools.

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif
TEAM DK PICKED MEEPO http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif

I just realised that fake changelog with Atos doing 25 pure damage would make Atos fucking incredible. Maybe it can be implemented if free blinks become too much of a problem.

Mohasus

Pretty sure I heard someone saying that Rabbit is very conservative and doesn't make many mistakes. Haha.

Too bad DK is trying hard to lose.

M.D

2 things i've learned in dota that are almost always true

1. if someone picks a carry, 99% of the time he sucks balls and will not carry anything.
If you are playing CM or CD, the guy asking for the carry will suck and be the worst player on your team by far.

2. pudge pickers are always bad

Wok

2 things i've learned in dota that are almost always true

1. if someone picks a carry, 99% of the time he sucks balls and will not carry anything.
If you are playing CM or CD, the guy asking for the carry will suck and be the worst player on your team by far.

This is why nobody wants to support unless you play with a friend.

2. pudge pickers are always bad

Only if they are on your team.

I've never scrolled all the way down on twitch before. There is some amazing stuff there.

One russian stream is #roadto3k where he's a lycan with no howl and I watched him run into the enemy team 1v4 twice, immediately yell at his teammates and mute them.

shira

Power Rankings Poll Starladder teams + TI4 casters
- this one's tricker, takes about 1 minute for most people. . . hmmmm
- tanks for voting

#roadtoTI4
Star Series 9 starts in:
t1397826000z1.png

TI4 Qualifiers were the same time last year and the compendium was sold May 6th iirc.

GG's today 18:00CEST/12:00EST
Navi vs EG:
Dendi vs Arteezy, Fear returns?
&
Empire vs Alliance:
Preview of the WPC-ACE tie-breaker
edit: wooo tiebreaker format
reddit said:
Tomorrow (04.14)
9AM EST/1500 CEST: Sigma VS Empire
10AM EST/1600 CEST: Alliance VS Sigma
11AM EST/1700 CEST: Alliance VS Empire