• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

i've seen eternalenvy report a terrorblade picker on the enemy team on his stream for communication abuse. the guy didn't even talk to him once. no one gives a shit

you're deluding yourself thinking you're gonna be any better (or worse) for doing it too

Acinixys

not really. bh/riki/clinkz/whatever invs hero pickers don't get reported often

Mirana stomps at low/mid MM brackets because like Riki/Clinkz/Bounty low tier players are shitters and dont buy wards/dust + they have no map awareness

Mirana is like Riki x5

Thats why people hate her. Also the arrow hit box is retardedly large cause its a circle/oval around the arrows model so you can hit stuns that looks miles away

I pick Mirana all the time and im not ashamed. Shes just a FOTM hero like Ember. People will get over it and go back to playing Pudge mid 100% of the time im sure

Demoli

Mirana is just a very solid Hero with a ton of benefits and little drawbacks other than maybe a slightly weaker laning phase and the innability to go ultra hardest carry in the game.

Also, that Arrow can be some legit bullshit I tell you.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Man, s4 has a serious vendetta against H4nn1.

Ketch

ugh, those games with those people.... gross.

intentionally feeding, last picking a 4th carry (way after the timer expired), early GGing, shit talking and requesting reports for innocent players.... all rolled up into one guy. On the plus side, I'm 3/1 in solo ranked. #roadtoTBD

Haly

I report all Lego Commander pickers.

Literally worst hero in the game.

Satch

Banned
i saw your profile and I saw all those ember games and I got cancer

pls take responsability

ok

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

but now my windrunner era is beginning so no more ember for a while :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

then after that i will start on nightstalker :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Haly

It seems Wisp-Tiny is Alliance's kryptonite.

Madouu

I report all non disruptor pickers, nothing personal.

Good mirana players are scary because they punish non optimal camera position versus that hero in particular. Arrows from behind are very hard to dodge if you are not aware of her presence and they're the bane of so many mid players especially in lower brackets. I can see why people are annoyed by the hero, not that I feel it is warranted.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Never

doubt

fucking

Death Prophet

http://dotabuff.com/matches/607521319

We were at like 2-12 ten minutes into the game and half our team didn't speak English, but I kept rotating around damaging or taking towers and somehow our team managed to realize that moving as 5 was what we needed to do so eventually we just won every teamfight incrementally. Usually what would happen is everyone except me and Lycan would die, I would push the next tower and then Lycan would chase me across half the map and kill me. Wash, rinse, repeat three times until our eventual victory.

Quesa

fuck like I've been trying to play more high impact characters but it's not working out. When I play support I feel more comfy but it's like I'm flipping a coin as to whether I win or lose. When I play high impact that's not lycan I feel like I'm on the verge of falling off the rails and letting my team down constantly. I may need serious coaching after i get done with college this semester

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
It takes a looooot to make me actually rage at a teammate. 90% of the time I either know we're all sucking or else direct my anger at the enemy team. To get me to actually get angry at you as my teammate you basically have to:

a.)start raging at me first, calling me a "noob" for getting first blooded, acting like the situation we're in is my fault when everyone's making mistakes, complaining about bad support from the only support, etc

b.) or make a really really really dumb move and have it work out exactly like I predicted. I mean really unfathomably dumb. Not just "pick a hero I think isn't optimal dumb", but "grab Weaver as a third carry, do nothing with him and die 8 times in 30 minutes" dumb. See the entire enemy team walk into the Rosh pit and then walk in alone and die when we're all across the map and complain that we're not there dumb

The second category, incidentally, has happened like three times to my recollection. The bar is really high.

shira

fuck like I've been trying to play more high impact characters but it's not working out. When I play support I feel more comfy but it's like I'm flipping a coin as to whether I win or lose. When I play high impact that's not lycan I feel like I'm on the verge of falling off the rails and letting my team down constantly. I may need serious coaching after i get done with college this semester

ibj1QNnOKlIIkc.png

I legit can not play any of these champions.

FACE

Banned
I think I've only gotten legitimately angry at a team mate once. Guy picked Axe, fed 4 kills(including FB) to the enemy anti-mage because he kept tower diving and, worst of all, raged at the team and kept typing "gg" on all chat. After that game I decided that I was never going to play without a party again.

Hylian7

invoker and bristleback are the only two out of those that i play
I think Tinker deserves to be on that list. A permasheep works wonders.

There was a time I was Tinker and the enemy Centaur got crazy fed where he had 3 Hearts and was basically unkillable. One other person and I managed to kill him once we caught him solo because I just kept him sheeped.

The other day I was against a Centaur as Tinker that was pretty fed (had a heart) I was with most of our team and caught him out, kept the sheep's going. He died and said in all chat "That was like a 20 hour sheep. I was thinking I could wait for it to wear off, ult run and Blink. I forgot Tinker could reset everything." We lost, and still that Centaur seemed upset about being permasheped.

BeesEight

It takes a looooot to make me actually rage at a teammate. 90% of the time I either know we're all sucking or else direct my anger at the enemy team.

I almost never get angry at people. No wait, that's a lie. I get mad all the time but just shout at my screen. The only time I'll ever say anything is if they're acting like #2 but also constantly playing the blame game on a party member [especially annoying when that other person is actually doing what they should be - like a hard carry farming - and not miraculously swooping in and saving their ass].

fuk u with a pail of girldicks

I'm pretty sure he just scienced you. I think that's been proved by science.

Satch

Banned
I think Tinker deserves to be on that list. A permasheep works wonders.

There was a time I was Tinker and the enemy Centaur got crazy fed where he had 3 Hearts and was basically unkillable. One other person and I managed to kill him once we caught him solo because I just kept him sheeped.

The other day I was against a Centaur as Tinker that was pretty fed (had a heart) I was with most of our team and caught him out, kept the sheep's going. He died and said in all chat "That was like a 20 hour sheep. I was thinking I could wait for it to wear off, ult run and Blink. I forgot Tinker could reset everything." We lost, and still that Centaur seemed upset about being permasheped.
u are LITERALY taunting me now

Top Bottom