• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

Winner $60k + ticket %
Loser $30k + ticket %

Good payday for both teams, might even be more than starladder.

Starladder is only $76k first place, $34k for second with ticket %.

Baha

Wasn't there a link from cyborgmatt or ongamers for d2cl DM stream? I remember using it before and it never had buffering problems.

Ketch

Anybody want to get a 5 stack going tonight? I have this stupid bio exam that's been stressing me out and I'd really rather be failing ganks then failing tests.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Damn! These witch doctor plays.

Dunno how to feel about this game. My two favourite teams facing each other.

BigAT

Xboct doing work!

How did Dendi gets so farmed? Just tuned in before the rosh fight.

Easy lane (Exort Invoker vs. Doom), he went Midas and he never really left lane at all.

Crazy turnaround by Navi considering how that game started.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
sigma is trash and dog is awesome

combining the two will just create an average team

Dog was made as a "For Fun" team, likely the players that wanted to be more competitive hooked up with the fed up Sigma players to try and make a single team that could compete in the EU qualifier.

One rumor I heard was that Fata, paS, Pajkatt, MiSery and MSS will become the new "Sigma.Int", while 7ckngMad and Sockshka (And maybe miGGel too) will join up with Sigma.France (Which has not done that well). This is why both Dog and Sigma are still on the ESL roster, because Dog will soon be Sigma.Int, and Sigma.France will also be competing.

Smithy C

Solo queuing and ending up on a team with a four stack is a sure fire way to get blamed for every bad teamfight. Being asked why I didn't use Maledict in a teamfight by a Tide who didn't use Ravage is something else.

manfestival

Dog was made as a "For Fun" team, likely the players that wanted to be more competitive hooked up with the fed up Sigma players to try and make a single team that could compete in the EU qualifier.

One rumor I heard was that Fata, paS, Pajkatt, MiSery and MSS will become the new "Sigma.Int", while 7ckngMad and Sockshka (And maybe miGGel too) will join up with Sigma.France (Which has not done that well). This is why both Dog and Sigma are still on the ESL roster, because Dog will soon be Sigma.Int, and Sigma.France will also be competing.

bro that makes me sad... I love the Dog name and the symbol. Pls no defect into sigma :(

Top Bottom