• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

ViviOggi

Homeless man snuck into Dreamhack offices pls send help
0VUZ1Y0.png

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Anyone got the livestreamer link for the D2CL series? Dailymotion has begun crapping on itself

Vade

With all these MOMs being picked up on Luna, piecat and Lod[A] just proves that Gofu was months ahead of the meta when he was telling Hylian to make it on Luna.

Hylian7

With all these MOMs being picked up on Luna, piecat and Lod[A] just proves that Gofu was months ahead of the meta when he was telling Hylian to make it on Luna.

Are they actually winning with it and is it serving them any better than an HotD would?

Hylian7

Solo queuing and ending up on a team with a four stack is a sure fire way to get blamed for every bad teamfight. Being asked why I didn't use Maledict in a teamfight by a Tide who didn't use Ravage is something else.
Wait did they remove that restriction on ranked or are you taking unranked?

Randdalf

Solo queuing and ending up on a team with a four stack is a sure fire way to get blamed for every bad teamfight. Being asked why I didn't use Maledict in a teamfight by a Tide who didn't use Ravage is something else.

All the same, more often than not when I'm in a four stack, although most of the reason is for the lack of communication, co-ordination and a bad pick, our fifth player tends to underperform. We had 2 games in a row last night where our random just constantly fed in baffling situations completely hamstringing any chances we had in the game. Like, when you have a Pudge walking bottom who has been pinged by most of your team mates, who you should have seen walking through the ward we placed, who was called missing by our mid player, you don't walk towards where he's coming from, feed, and you don't then do it again, multiple times.

ksan

uhm, does flame guard actually block phyiscal dmg from crush?
or am I getting trolled by aysee?

cause i thought it was the dmg type it blocked, not spell type

Seville

Thanks, this works. I'm not sure why the normal dailymotion isn't functioning correctly today.

Apparently they updated some thing so it's been messing up livestreamer. there is an update for the linux version of Livestreamer which fixes the problem with dailymotion but nothing for windows yet I think.

Top Bottom