• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

sixghost

Just gotta practice hitting the keys slowly first, then pick up the speed and you'll get it. Make sure to drag the items to the hotkey slots you're used to.

I think this is really important. Half the difficulty of that hero is hitting the hotkeys in the right order. Just make sure you always have soul ring, bottle, bots, and blink on the same hotkey and it'll be easy in no time.

Ketch

^nice Kirby. What difficulty were the bots on?

Do you guys think Fear's gonna delivery when he finally comes back? Is he better then mason? Will the threat of Fear's carry dissuade people from camping Arteezy mid in the same way Xboct's presence makes space for Dendi? Can EG go all the way? #RoadtoTI4!

USA USA USA!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Dagon_1_icon.png

Dagon_2_icon.png

Dagon_3_icon.png

Dagon_4_icon.png

Dagon_icon.png

You have to have at least five pieces of flair.
Git gud

8QqeP8v.png

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Man i want to form a stack for AP/CM ranked but the problem i have no reliable people (aka friends) Anyone here is tired of solo queuing to just get matched with idiots? Wanna join up? I honestly would take 1 person.

You know I can never figure out how pro players are able to manage playing online tournaments with lag. I guess it's something you'd get used to but lag just destroys me.

shira

You know I can never figure out how pro players are able to manage playing online tournaments with lag. I guess it's something you'd get used to but lag just destroys me.

Arteezy and AUI are considerably better on LAN.

Do you guys think Fear's gonna delivery when he finally comes back? Is he better then mason? Will the threat of Fear's carry dissuade people from camping Arteezy mid in the same way Xboct's presence makes space for Dendi? Can EG go all the way? #RoadtoTI4!

USA USA USA!
You don't just heal from repetitive motion injuries. He's been out since the end of the Monster Invitational which means he's already had a month+ of rest. April 10th was one month and he's still not good to go.

To skip Starladder and not even attempt to go for WPC-ACE, fear's arm is more fucked up than they are willing to disclose. They prolly should pick up Mason and call that the TI lineup or it might get ugly as Fear will try to "will" himself to the International like he did at SXSW.

Yesterday I played two games that we basically won 4v5. In the first one, we had a jungle Wraith King who farmed for 20 minutes, then came out of the jungle with a Refresher Orb (!) and brown boots. At least his skill build was sort of reasonable because the second game, we had a jungle Lifestealer who, at level 8, had 4 points in Feast and 4 points in stats. At least he got sort of reasonable items, but at the same time, when he came out of the jungle, we had already basically won. To be fair, both were unranked, but still.

Voshond

Neo Member
Pretty cool!

Lmao my AP win rate is 45% fucking op hero of the month/counter pickers.

Edit: it also only seemed to download 500 games, and im guessing practice mode matches arent included?
The Dota API is currently bugged and only returns the latest 500 games. If that ever gets fixed (but it's been broken for a while now) the app should be able to download your entire Dota history.

Only public games are available for download, so no practice/private lobbies unfortunately.

How long are reports kept in the system? I got one of those "congrats!" notifications but I don't remember reporting anyone for the last week

ViviOggi

How long are reports kept in the system? I got one of those "congrats!" notifications but I don't remember reporting anyone for the last week

As far as I know you'll get a notification and +1 report whenever someone you've reported in the past has been punished. When I recently came back from a month-long break I had like 70 new reports stacked up.

Madouu

What is this I wake up to, China's secret best team HGT beat LGD in a bo3? ZSMJ's revenge! and he had 4 bkbs? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YiExFGFGFc

Man i want to form a stack for AP/CM ranked but the problem i have no reliable people (aka friends) Anyone here is tired of solo queuing to just get matched with idiots? Wanna join up? I honestly would take 1 person.

Always looking for friendly people to stack with, we're often short one or two people, can add me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/madouu/

I'll also add you Steve if you don't mind.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I think dead game might be one of the shittier recurring themes in these threads.

Hylian7

I thought that it was just an area effect. I didn't know they had to actually be hit by the shards.

ugh, webM click to play isn't working..
I thought it was like Skywrath's Mystic Flare (sort of) where if one person is in it, they are guaranteed to take damage. I thought surely some of the shards had to hit the one person standing in it.

Madouu

Oh, I remember that guy from matchmaking but not for good reasons, hahahah.

First time I see him casting a game and I really don't like his style honestly. But hey at least somebody is casting these chinese games!

Orange vs MVP (bo3) is also live on BTS cast by GoDz and Lysander.

Razzer

Has anyone played a lot of Jakiro since the Liquid fire buffs? I've heard Aui and some others talking about how good it is, and having tried it vs bots it does seem good. But what is a good skill/item build on him now? Max Liquid fire seems great, but icepath or dual breath second? Should I even pick up dual breath at all? Would Atos be a good pickup?

Has anyone played a lot of Jakiro since the Liquid fire buffs? I've heard Aui and some others talking about how good it is, and having tried it vs bots it does seem good. But what is a good skill/item build on him now? Max Liquid fire seems great, but icepath or dual breath second? Should I even pick up dual breath at all? Would Atos be a good pickup?

It seems pretty broke to me. It does as much tower dps as nether blast at level 4, but it has longer range, costs no mana and slows tower attack speed as well.

I think you need to consider whether your line-up will actually be pushing early, sometimes I take liquid fire and we end up being the ones defending in the first 15 mins so I would rather have had ice path. But if you can 5 man with an early advantage you can get all outer towers by like 15-20 mins.

I prefer to max ice path second, I still think it's his best spell for team fights, and I think 2.2 seconds of disable out of every 9 is a lot better than 1 out of every 12. Dual breath is a pretty mediocre 1 pointer, I usually take it but you can maybe skip it depending on your lane.

I take liquid fire a lot more now if I am planning to push or have the ability to harass effectively. It is amazing then. I also take a level in dual breath, mostly for the extra slow and think I max ice path second.

I never got a whole lot of farm on Jakiro, but after Mek usually Veil of Discord. After that it kind of depends on how the game goes. Rod of Atos doesn't seem useful, being single-targeted which doesn't go with jakiro and you have a slow and long range stun with a low cooldown.

Fevaweva

If you want to go max Liquid fire then I think that maxing ice path next would be a good shout. I mean, the longer your enemy is within range, the more liquid fire is gonna go on them.

Under that logic, Rod of Atos seems like a good idea.

shira

PFlax's artwork is a pretty close representation to how the Pudge Fatsuit Wrestling is going to be.

q91vVu5.png

American: What's a fatsuit? Pudge looks rather thin.

He says everything is OP

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom