• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

How are they even going to set up the secret shop?
It's going to be a stampede on the first day as those key traders will just buy up everything.
This will most likely be the biggest secret shop so far, WeLoveFine are helping a lot with this year's setup.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The Black Death pudge set.

To be honest, I think the Black Death set should have been Arcana with the amount of content it includes.

But if they are moving away from the $35 sets, so be it.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
To be honest, I think the Black Death set should have been Arcana with the amount of content it includes.

But if they are moving away from the $35 sets, so be it.

What I took away from that decision basically was Valve saying that Arcana sets will come from them, not the community, at least for the time being.

Satch

Banned
7dzwPga.png

time to kill myself i guess

on my tombstone, please put #procarbinewasright

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hopefully they'll limit things at TI4. And make people have to stand in line all over again to get another round.
I could easily see valve do something like "limit one per customer per day, ticket must be presented at time of buying"

Also, they need to make like 1000 of each thing (maybe less for community shirts and art prints)

Hylian7

Got my Brewmaster Hoodie and Dota logo polo (yes I'm wearing the polo to work tomorrow). Tonight on stream later, after I eat dinner, I will be opening both of those bad boys before I start playing matches. Will it end in tears?
In before both Alchemist items

Hylian7

Satch I think I found your problem (or part of it at least):

KjM4OFf.png

Don't take Rearm until 8 or 9 generally, unless you are somehow crazy snowballing and have your BoTs by the time you get 6, it's not worth it. Even if you are doing well, chances are it's unlikely you have BoTs, Soul Ring, and Bottle by the time you hit level 6.

Reasons you generally don't want at 6:

1. You usually don't have the mana to support it, since half of your mana is reliant on TPing back to base. You have Soul Ring, sure, but if you can't make constant trips to base you're just going to Soul Ring yourself out of health pretty quickly.

2. Not really useful on ganks, 3 seconds is a long time for someone to get away from you. Most disables are barely that long.

3. You can just have more damage in Laser or March. Pure damage is so good, and March is good to help you get your BoTs. If you're falling behind, just leave lane and go march the jungle, come back while it's on cooldown, repeat. Better yet do ancients if you're on Radiant.

Quesa

Got my Brewmaster Hoodie and Dota logo polo (yes I'm wearing the polo to work tomorrow). Tonight on stream later, after I eat dinner, I will be opening both of those bad boys before I start playing matches. Will it end in tears?

Yo just sell both of those and end it in like $30

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just got an email about how several of the items I reported on the steam workshop were removed. Maybe valve is back in the office.

Granadier

Yo just sell both of those and end it in like $30

Yeah, don't open them. Just sell em.

Does your polo have super wide shoulders as well?

shira

Unbox them on stream. I want to see the tears after unboxing 2 sets of Broken Shackles.

256px-Cosmetic_icon_Broken_Shackles.png
256px-Cosmetic_icon_Broken_Shackles.png

Granadier

Yeah, they do seem kind of wide actually. Mine is a large.

Edit: You guys are tempting with these sell ideas...

I bought larges as well. If I had the opportunity to go back and re-order though I think I'd get mediums.

sell sell sell

Hylian7

Trend: procarbine
Outlier: Hylian

All I'm saying.

Hater of fun: procarbine

I HAVE MADE A DECISION, I'M OPENING THEM!

The way I see it, I'm okay with anything in the box except the alchemist stuff. If worst comes to worst and I do get the Alch stuff, then I can sell it (they go for approximately $3 on market) and can buy the LD true form and DP crown, which go for about the same price.

I'll be opening in about two minutes!

http://www.twitch.tv/hylian7

Playing matches after!

Top Bottom