• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Shinypogs

I really like being left alone vs a Mirana and venge :(

Just a few games left before I find out my mmr, not that I'm expecting anything above " knows what the buttons do" level.

BHK3

Banned
8aniy.jpg

Love my big daddy Sven, I really hope that 6.81 changelog from april 1st is real and they remove the cast point on his ult, it'll be such a great buff.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
gotta go fast.

why would i buy detection against this Riki? it's not in the build scrub, fuck off

My favorite failure to buy items to counter a hero is when I'm on a team that gets their shit wrecked by Bloodseeker because they refuse to keep a TP on their person at all times. Literally the easiest hero to counter in all of Dota with a 101 level item and I still see that garbo-tier hero snowball so often because I'm a trench lord.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
My favorite failure to buy items to counter a hero is when I'm on a team that gets their shit wrecked by Bloodseeker because they refuse to keep a TP on their person at all times. Literally the easiest hero to counter in all of Dota with a 101 level item and I still see that garbo-tier hero snowball so often because I'm a trench lord.

Yep. TP's are too expensive.

"I'm rushing Aghs, I don't want to waste money on TP's."

ink you know what i mean from that WD in our game

shira

there are a tonne of people playing on macbooks on shitty wifi. Rupturing someone who has any kind of delay is easy godlikes.

Hylian7

Just when I thought I might win a game tonight, I get a fucking leaver...

Edit: We might win this one anyway....n0tailfullretard.jpg

Edit 2: Nope, we're going to lose.

Hylian7

So let's say you're going dagon/eth blade tinker. At what point do stop upping dagon and go for eth?

5, you either go big or go home with Dagon, as in 1 or 5, nothign in between

On another note, is anyone getting lag on US East? I'm getting around 150 ping right now on it which is not normal for me.

Demoli

Okay

Thats it

Fuck this patch. Fuck Lycan, Fuck invoker, Fuck Mirana, Fuck morph, Fuck everything. I'm just instalocking TB every game, can't deal with people exploiting this shit every single fucking game.

Hylian7

Okay

Thats it

Fuck this patch. Fuck Lycan, Fuck invoker, Fuck Mirana, Fuck morph, Fuck everything. I'm just instalocking TB every game, can't deal with people exploiting this shit every single fucking game.

Yep, it's time for 6.81. I see at least 1 if not two of those heroes every single game, without fail.

Karakand

I think Blyatcyka is the most depressing pub stomper to be pub stomped by for this reason and for the reason that each team member has an added personal responsibility when matched against him that they ALWAYS shirk without fail (be cognizant of your fucking health points).

FACE

Banned
http://puu.sh/8aniy.jpg[IMG]

Love my big daddy Sven, I really hope that 6.81 changelog from april 1st is real and they remove the cast point on his ult, it'll be such a great buff.[/QUOTE]

I keep telling my friends to get Blink on Sven, but they never listen :(

shira

Okay

Thats it

YOwwCFv.png

Can confirm. This guy is broke as fuck-fuckity-fuck-fuck

Top Bottom