• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Renoir

Flawless.

You have offended me and my russian friends.
I really how well sets are made sometimes.
It ones of the reasons i play certain heroes... That PA set with the Scythe made me pick her up. I got a Drop with that monstrous axe, so i started dabling with Axe, got some items with CK started playin as well.

Im still waiting on zeus sets. :/

Renoir

Stevewinwood is a dota connoisseur..?

I figured 2 games a night i can keep my win rate can be on the come up with the greats
QWB6Qe0.png

on that last game thank yeezus TB got farmed ..

Stevewinwood is a dota connoisseur..?

I figured 2 games a night i can keep my win rate can be on the come up with the greats
QWB6Qe0.png

on that last game thank yeezus TB got farmed ..
lol no I'm terrible for reals

I have to get boken to carry me

TB is just ez mode

And I still suck with him sometimes

Razzer

LAN throws. dont trash talk empire, or i will straight up sunstrike you in the face

also what does 322 mean?

It has something to do with Solo I believe. Big throws occurred and 322 was relevant to it. So now it symbolises throwing. Not sure exactly what happened though.

Edit: Ah yes he bet against his team for $322 and got banned from the scene for a while.

Edit 2: I beat you guys to it muhahahaha.

mus6677

It has something to do with Solo I believe. Big throws occurred and 322 was relevant to it. So now it symbolises throwing. Not sure exactly what happened though.

Solo bet for $322 return winning against his own team and then proceed throw the game

KingKong

I'm watching the NaVi vs EG vod and Universe's Dark Seer is so good. EE played really well too

e: navi played really well too, Funniks bat was excellent

Acinixys

There is no worse feeling than having a random call mid before everyone had loaded in, instalocking a hard hero like SF and then feeding the first 3 kills to the enemy mid

Has happened to my 5 times in a row, resulting in 5 losses. Makes me very sad

Kade

Too many Shadow Blade Crystal Maidens. Nothing in this game is scarier than Frostbite out of nowhere. I haven't purchased this many sentry wards and gems in my life.

What's up with MVP's mid? He can't use lag excuse for not backing off from a melee hero twice.
Inexperience.

You can see there is talent there. Like that slark fight that just happened. He just doesn't know how to mid against really good players yet.

Honestly they're doing better than I thought they'd be doing... which says more about what I expected probably.

Randdalf

Usually they pick doom after pick time runs out so I am already spawned in and stuck with it.

My friend loves playing Storm, so much that he foolishly insta-locks him. He's good at the hero, but gets counter-picked nearly every game and has a sub 50% win rate on Storm.

KingKong

Inexperience.

You can see there is talent there. Like that slark fight that just happened. He just doesn't know how to mid against really good players yet.

Honestly they're doing better than I thought they'd be doing... which says more about what I expected probably.

they're not even the best team in Korea but I guess they didnt want 'foreigners' in the qualifier

Hylian7

My friend loves playing Storm, so much that he foolishly insta-locks him. He's good at the hero, but gets counter-picked nearly every game and has a sub 50% win rate on Storm.
Yeah, I don't usually instalock him. It really sucks to get counterpicked by someone that waits until after pick time though. It hardly matters that they lost 5-10 gold. I hope in 6.81 they up that penalty to 2-3 gold per second.

Randdalf

Yeah, people really need to learn not to instalock heroes

I honestly wonder how a "Blind All Pick" mode would go down, where you can't see the other team's picks unless you attempt to pick a hero they've already picked (at which point that hero is revealed).

Top Bottom