• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Do I even bother getting hype for Alliance - DK?

Now here is a clockwerk set I like, big fan of the helmet:
itHew3wNtlEKk.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=249685911

Flawless.

You have offended me and my russian friends.

S4 always feeds with Dragon Knight.

Seriously though, this badly looks like an outdraft for DK. Can't believe they're letting four pushing heroes through for Alliance.

Nymerio

S4 always feeds with Dragon Knight.

Seriously though, this badly looks like an outdraft for DK. Can't believe they're letting four pushing heroes through for Alliance.

I feel that way too, I'm sure he's good on the hero but I only ever remember the bad games he had on Dragon Knight.

Guru-Guru

Banned
So excited for this match. I have only been getting back into the pro scene again the last couple weeks (after a 9 month-ish break).

Razzer

Average match time in 6.80: 36 mins.

That seems pretty good to me, not too short, not too long. There must be a good balance of deathball, farming and splitpush etc.

Nymerio

lol "stay in the trees" is the best thing that came out of the documentary :D

edit: holy shit, i switch tabs to type a post and they're already beating on rax by the time I return

Alliance is gonna win on picks alone and I called it from the start. Despite DK's great laning stage, I knew that one mistake costs them their fucking base because there are four pushers on the enemy team. Alliance has a team that leaves no margin for error.

Top Bottom