• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Acinixys

Alliance is gonna win on picks alone and I called it from the start. Despite DK's great laning stage, I knew that one mistake costs them their fucking base because there are four pushers on the enemy team. Alliance has a team that leaves no margin for error.

Your status = TOLD

G.ZZZ

S4 fucking gaylord listen to me.

Draft a :

high impact hero for solo lane that you play like Puck/Invo/Bat depending on the occasion. You usually draft this last.
a farming solo for bulldoge. You pick this early, something hard to counter like Furion/Sylla/Weaver/Clinkz and Bulldoge plz learn those heroes

aggro tri for loda with sand king on EGM + an healer like Dazzle or Treant on Akke.

You win everytime, all the time, till the end of time.

EDIT: nvm screw that, pick treant everytime, it's broken as shit.

Well, DK sure looked really solid today but Na'Vi just tend to up their game so much when it matters that I can see them winning this.

1. Na'Vi
2. DK

in terms of how I estimate the odds of these teams winning.

GorillaJu

I love how LD starts off "X team really doesn't have anything to deal with Y. I don't see how they can win this game."

20 minutes later.

"X team just has too much for Y. Y just doesn't have anything to deal with X."

ViviOggi

CY
emoticon-9803-src-4b786d2bb9b6162a-28x28.png
ER

Top Bottom