• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, remember how I was talking about getting my order yesterday from think geek? Well, I got it again today. They shipped me the same 4 shirts twice. Gonna have so many steam bucks.

shira

iT4Fq4iAk29I8.gif
Vengeance_Aura_icon.png
ibvzL1CRTu3Yiz.gif

TI2 rematch. Fighting!

manfestival

Guys, remember how I was talking about getting my order yesterday from think geek? Well, I got it again today. They shipped me the same 4 shirts twice. Gonna have so many steam bucks.

dude SCREW YOU! I am so jealous right now :( I was supposed to get my order yesterday as well

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I'm bad at math, if you veil someone and then get a full ult on them, would it do more damage then a full scepter ult (without veil)?

I think Veil does more damage, but the sceptre sort of increases the range. It's a bit of a wash, but if my team has a lot of magic damage then obviously veil might be the better pick.

I was surprised I was spot on when I said AA is secret op/good a few months ago.

I think sven could have some application in the competitive scene as well, they just need to readjust his playstyle into a more agressive one instead of farming. +16 armor is nothing to push aside for your team, especially in early game team fights.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Wow, Na'Vi power.

No club jungle today.

edit: Those look like really comfy seats for the spectators.

Top Bottom