• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Karakand

zxc left Power Rangers this year so they're ig tier in terms of roster stability atm, probably worse since Scandal is still just a stand-in for reasons I don't really get.

I can't tell if this is serious. If so, I couldn't find a page mentioning it.

Funnily enough from quick googling, this answer is only given on message boards (reddit, joinDota, etc.), and not listed in an official source that I can (easily) find. But I see no reason to doubt it. Makes sense after all.

Quesa

Because they don't have enough chairs.

wrTSh37.jpg

Hylian7

I reset shit, trying the stream again. If this doesn't work then I dunno. Time Warner still sucks
Really need Google Fiber to get here

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Time Warner throttles the shit out of everything, so I wouldn't be surprised.

They are the Hitler to Comcast's Stalin.

Sibylus

Banned
Catching up on MVP's games, and I love their drafts. Silencer! Silencer everywhere!

Zephyr losing to SEA teams I haven't heard of, hmm.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't doubt it. MVP would be a better nom anyhow.

Have a shot of going to the Quali finals at TI, I guess?

Oh yeah, I think both MVP and Zephyr will end up in the SEA Qualifiers. I also think they are going to get crushed.

I really think ether Fnatic or Empire are going to have to go to the European Qualifers, and I could see them losing to Rox.kis or Sigma/Dogma. Europe is likely only going to be "allotted" 3 direct invites.

Sibylus

Banned
Oh yeah, I think both MVP and Zephyr will end up in the SEA Qualifiers. I also think they are going to get crushed.

I really think ether Fnatic or Empire are going to have to go to the European Qualifers, and I could see them losing to Rox.kis or Sigma/Dogma. Europe is likely only going to be "allotted" 3 direct invites.
I don't see them winning the Quali finals, but I wonder if they could say, rise to 2nd in the SEA qualis and make it into the event in that small way.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The one time I dislike my keyboard lay out, I can't use all the little invoker spell reminders. Like, what sort of cute saying could I remember 112 is Ghost Walk :(

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Top Bottom