• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
BW3n3od.gif

manfestival

welp incredible game

The look of disappointment and how its all settling in is so real on alliance. I feel... bad for them? All those white boy faces are turning red from it too

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Akke needed a refresher/aghanim too.

EG won off of Universe/Zai/ppd, don't kid yourselves.

mfaex

He never sold his ult orb. It was on the courier when he had the plate mail.

So what am I supposed to do now? Fucking adrenaline is through the roof.

"ee managed his gold well"

buys mask of madness, sells, buys ultimate orb, sells, buys platemail, sells, buys skadi

EG were making stupid decisions and flip flopping the entire game. RTZ bought an ogre club, vit booster and a ghost scepter.

They were sitting at Alliance's T3's for 2-3 minutes doing fucking nothing, and RTZ in general was just....

aeolist

Banned
EG were making stupid decisions and flip flopping the entire game. RTZ bought an ogre club, vit booster and a ghost scepter.

They were sitting at Alliance's T3's for 2-3 minutes doing fucking nothing, and RTZ in general was just....

yeah ee's item build didn't really hurt them because he was farming so well, it was just weird and funny

rtz was just garbage the entire time. i don't think he did anything useful at all that game besides one or two decent bolas.

Top Bottom