• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

M.D

So I need some advice with keeping a snowball going with Slark. I can get some kills early and get a Shadow Blade/BKB/whatever but past that I just can't close out games.

Any help?
What is the problem? He can kill a lot of heroes early game without a lot of farm, but you need items to be viable later on
What is your item build with him?
Also, you need to be careful with the fights you take. He's really good at taking out single targets, but I see people running into a couple of heroes thinking they are safe because of their ult, but then you get chain stunned and the dream is over

Karakand

thanks to this google doc thing i've discovered that my new internet pseudonym should be "anonymous narwhal"

I'm starting to wonder if the point if this Doc is to collaboratively give tips or just say inside jokes. Right now it seems like the latter.

i mean it's dotaGAF... are you surprised?

04/19/2014 VODs

• Star Ladder Star Series Season 9 LAN Finals cast by LD & Merlini - Sheever & Merlini

Loser's Bracket Round 1
    RoX.KIS vs Empire
    0-1
    : Game 1
    Na'Vi vs MVP Phoenix
    1-0

Loser's Bracket Round 2
    Empire vs Alliance
    1-0
    IG vs Na'Vi
    1-0

Winner's Bracket Final
    EG vs DK (bo3)
    0-2
    : Game 1 - Game 2 - Game 3

• The Inaugural cast by GoDz & pimpmuckl

Group B
    Scythe vs Orange (bo3)
    2-0
    : Game 1 - Game 2 - Game 3

• WPC 2014 cast by Zyori

Newbee vs TongFu
    2-0
    : Game 1 - Game 2
    DT vs Vici Gaming
    1-1
    DT vs Newbee
    0-2

04/15/2014 VODs
04/16/2014 VODs
04/17/2014 VODs Starladder LAN finals day 1
04/18/2014 VODs Starladder LAN finals day 2

Ty again man. Actually missed the games today so this is very helpful.

Sibylus

Banned
Yay watching Dota with the sound turned off. Zyori is Blaze and Triumph tier of casting.

what happens if rubick get metamorphisis?
He turns into TB's demon thing and do massive deeps.
The most adorable dark lord:

oq9lkyg.jpg

iamblades

Yup. Makes Lycan's push look okay in comparison. And that's after he feasts on whatever hapless support decides to lane against him.

I dunno about that. He is fairly squishy really and needs a ton of farm.

Dat 15 base strength and 1.9 gain.

I don't think TB is OP to be honest, I think at best he'd be a situational pickup in competitive.

I agree. He's definitely manageable. It seems like any split pushing hero gets relegated to "OP" status when all you have are disorganized pub games as a frame of reference.

Reddit match ticker says 1hr :/

Ugh the second Sheever appears on stream twitch chat becomes fucking disgusting

For the most part I find Twitch chat to be somewhat humorous (maybe because I'm immature) but it gets pretty insufferable when Sheever does interviews. Which is a bit sad since imo most of her interviews have been great.

Nirvana

Yeah it's usually insufferable but dozens of all caps rape her/kiss her/fuck me/nice tits is just nauseating

I always keep it hidden, how do I do that?

The mods do it sometimes, means only subscribers can chat. It's amazing when it happens on Dendi's channel and you don't have to see the godawful spam. Happens rarely though.

Razzer

Kiss her was funny when it was Bulldog cus of the meme with them, but for the most part yeah it's ugh. Twitch chat as a whole can be pretty funny though.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
really like that slardar pick and the VS pick was pretty obvious after dazzle was taken by IG. VS so good as rescuing lassoed units.

Remember groups in ti3 from fnatic last year? VS SD was such a good bat counter. :D

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
This is the best kind of Dota.
The mods do it sometimes, means only subscribers can chat. It's amazing when it happens on Dendi's channel and you don't have to see the godawful spam. Happens rarely though.

The spam is one of the best parts of Twitch, don't really get the hate for it when it isn't like the Sheever stuff.

Top Bottom