• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Acinixys

For the most part I find Twitch chat to be somewhat humorous (maybe because I'm immature) but it gets pretty insufferable when Sheever does interviews. Which is a bit sad since imo most of her interviews have been great.

Twitch chat is at its best when Pflax is casting. Hes a pretty funny guy and says inappropriate things pretty much all the time

There was a game where Doom ulted someone and got a kill, so Pflax shouted "All hail Satan!"

Twitch chat looked like this for the next 15 mins:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ALL HAIL SATAN ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽/

And who can forget this classic

( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯

Madouu

IG played pretty sloppy. Two huge mistakes on their initiating heroes cost them game 2 imo, Batrider getting his blink cancelled getting caught in a bad position in the first roshan fight was huge and then slardar not using bkb before blinking in later.

On Empire's side, props to Vanskor, played a superb VS.

Razzer

I come back and IceIceIce is interviewing Burning lmao.

Edit: AlwaysWannaFly played great too, I'd say they stopped half of the lassoes each.

Zeth

Am I in any way off base in thinking Barnyyy is the funniest and most entertaining Dota player to watch strim? I'd much rather watch him than most. I just haven't seen him pop up very often - I should probably not sort by viewers when I'm looking for something to run in the background.

spk

My 3 favs for the tourney are DK EG Empire. I don't know who to root for but I sure am excited. I just hope we get a good series of games instead of stomps

Randdalf

My 3 favs for the tourney are DK EG Empire. I don't know who to root for but I sure am excited. I just hope we get a good series of games instead of stomps

I'm hoping EG beat Empire 2-1 in the LB final, and then for a full 5 game series in the final versus DK, ending with "100% lan win rate boys" kept intact.

Dec

Hope Empire takes it. More just looking forward to some nice games though.

ElyrionX

Haha thanks. Sad that I'm not going to be able to catch the grand finals and as it'll be airing at 1 am or so over here and I need to go to work tomorrow.

I tried to get up on time for the first set of games but was in and out of sleep while I had them streaming. Got some breakfast and I'm good to go now though. I just hope whoever wins between EG and Empire will be able to give us a good set against DK.

FACE

Banned
10255625_10202875136352741_4403719637989471836_n.jpg

Soon.

Razzer

BurNing's interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNfLOvnBRSg

Haven't heard of him doing any western media stuff with formal prepared questions. Glad to see him do more, DK could easily have global brand

https://twitter.com/iGChuaN/status/457843761725599744
Chuan found new burden

I feel like the Chinese scene, primarily DK is becoming more and more popular to western fans. I wasn't around for TI1 or 2 but everything I've heard makes it seem like it was just 'The Chinese' against whoever was your fave western team (so Navi for most at the time). Now, especially with Mushi and IceIceIce being added DK seem like a more human team, with recognizable personalities. If they can get some stability (no big post TI reshuffles) then soon Western crowds might cheer just as much for them as western teams.

G.ZZZ

China legit awful, they had to stole the two best SEA players to get a decent team even with 1 million dollar teamhouses, so fukking bad.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Go EG! Hope they can take first, but I'll be happy as long as someone can take a game off dk at this point. So glad the finals isn't china vs china.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Feel bad for LD. Dude's voice sounds trashed. Get the man a lozenge.

Top Bottom