• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Randdalf

With DK playing like that The International this year looks like it's going to be a predictible one.

I think this Starladder is going to be a wake up call for Na'Vi and Alliance, who I don't think have been practicing very hard of late. Those two teams didn't just dominate TI3 because of the meta. If they get their heads down and work on getting back to that level I think it will be very competitive.

DK are so unbelievably good at counter-ganks. I wish I had ice3 and Lanm teleporting in whenever somebody went in me.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
With DK playing like that The International this year looks like it's going to be a predictible one.
People say that every year about someone and it's never true. Especially since we are likely getting a major balance patch before the tournament

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
DK is so good they make the games they win boring as hell. I can't tell whether or not it's an improvement from old Chinese Dota which was boring because of hour+ of ricing. Is TI going to be this boring?

aeolist

Banned
this whole tournament wasn't even close

i think eg, na'vi, and alliance have it in them to beat dk but they all have to get better in a couple months, dk is already there

shira

i6x2bvOKROy81.png

2ez4chinese

Has a Western team won a tournament featuring a Chinese team since TI3?

izuijmr55Kkx4.gif

Cloud9 won MLG Columbus

KingKong

i think eg, na'vi, and alliance have it in them to beat dk but they all have to get better in a couple months, dk is already there

I dont think they do, they'd have to play their best game to even have a chance, and thats gonna be so hard in a 3 or 5 game series

ElyrionX

Yes. One sided stomps aren't fun to watch.

What is incredible about these matches is that they actually seem and feel even in the first 15-30 mins but DK just wins one big team fight so easily and you realize that it wasn't actually even in the first place.

Top Bottom