• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

sixghost

Because you can do Lycan faster and significantly more effectively from lane now.
It depends what MMR you play at. If the other team doesn't bother you too much, you can get similar farm to safelane and do rosh with vlads and medallion at 11 or 12 minutes. Then you're level 11 and ready to push.

Artanisix

heroes that i want to see buffed in next patch:
spirit breaker
troll warlord
legion commander
huskar
skywrath mage
earth spirit

also add every hero to CM
then i'll be happyy

heroes that i want to see buffed in next patch:
spirit breaker
troll warlord
legion commander
huskar
skywrath mage
earth spirit

also add every hero to CM
then i'll be happyy
Some heroes I'd like to add:
Sven
Tuskar
Lina
Undying
PA
WR
Lina

Lina
Its time to watch when you get on? log in the wrong time zone and that streak is DONZO
I kind of just want it to be over, I'm tryharding too much. The longer the streak goes on, the higher the chance is I keep picking safe heroes for easier wins(picked BH twice already). Only playing RD though so there's at least some variety.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think Phoenix could use a buff before being added to CM.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
lol i just lost a game as pa because i never noticed the rapier luna dropped, i didn't pick it up because i never noticed talk about bad luck, i think i was chasing someone.

Artanisix

aghanim's scepter upgrade is all phoenix needs to be viable

scepter upgrade: phoenix egg now takes 20 hits to kill. resurrection meteor timer reduced to 3 seconds. upon respawn, all enemies in 5000 yards of phoenix are vacuumed on top of him and are stunned for 4 seconds

Glix

scepter upgrade: phoenix egg now takes 20 hits to kill. resurrection meteor timer reduced to 3 seconds. upon respawn, all enemies in 5000 yards of phoenix are vacuumed on top of him and are stunned for 4 seconds

Don't forget that it gives Sun Ray the Kunkka's Rum effect as well

docbon

that sounds kind of op imo

should increase the cooldown by 2 seconds to balance it out.

Hylian7

Don't make me go get those WebM's haly posted the other day.

Haly

Instead of aghs affecting the ult like so many other heroes, it should affect the base skills.

Dive: Changes the path of Dive from a single oval to a star shaped path, tracing a pentagram on the ground in fire and flame to summon our lord Satan, the Devil.

Fire Spirits: Adds 1 more Fire Spirit. Fire Spirit debuff stacks in duration. Using Supernova with Fire Spirits up launches all remaining spirits away from Phoenix.

Laser: Global Range.

Randdalf

do people consider lc to be needing a buff?

i dunno thought she was pretty good

I honestly think LC is balanced, as long as they fix that bug where people can run away from duel. My friend's most played hero is LC and he basically jungles or lanes until 6 and then seeks duels all over the map, preparing him for the lategame.

Haly

She's pretty bad right now. Needs a team built around her and as far as core heroes go, she's not fantastic.

I'd like to see a buff to her jungling speed and/or laning presence. Her real problem is that she doesn't do anything until she hits 6, and it takes a long time for her to do so because she has no tools for lane control or jungling speed.

Razzer

I'd like a buff to overwhelming odds. It's probs strong I don't know, but it felt so weak when I played her back when she was first released.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
8hUCuK2.gif

Tobi pls

FACE

Banned
Instead of aghs affecting the ult like so many other heroes, it should affect the base skills.

Dive: Changes the path of Dive from a single oval to a star shaped path, tracing a pentagram on the ground in fire and flame to summon our lord Satan, the Devil.

Fire Spirits: Adds 1 more Fire Spirit. Fire Spirit debuff stacks in duration. Using Supernova with Fire Spirits up launches all remaining spirits away from Phoenix.

Laser: Global Range.

Not enough, unless Satan is a controllable unit that has a global Doom.

Haly

Really, I just want global lasers.

Literally no one enjoys playing Omniknight.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Really, I just want global lasers.

Literally no one enjoys playing Omniknight.

cuz his cast animation is complete ass. Carryziah was one of my favorite and most fun heroes to play in HoN and it was all due to his faster animation so he could use purification as a reliable nuke.

Idc if icefrog has to nerf repel/purification to give omni a fast cast time, it would make the hero 10x more fun and give him some lane presence.

"Bu bu bu anbokr that's one of his important weaknesses." Being a melee support and constantly mana starved are two enormous weaknesses, he can definitely stand to lose his cast time weakness.

Low Tier
dude i finally won dota the less i play the more i win its like legendaries in diablo i figured it out

or just pick imba heroes

iamblades

She's pretty bad right now. Needs a team built around her and as far as core heroes go, she's not fantastic.

I'd like to see a buff to her jungling speed and/or laning presence. Her real problem is that she doesn't do anything until she hits 6, and it takes a long time for her to do so because she has no tools for lane control or jungling speed.

This is the issue IMO.

She jungles slow, but she is shit in lane and she isn't a reliable late game carry so you can't really justify using 2 supports to babysit her in lane until she becomes useful.

At higher levels you can't really afford to be tanking jungle creeps, you are just asking for the enemy supports to camp out in the jungle and kill you over and over again. In the off chance no one does come to gank you, chances are you will be too low on hp to respond to a team fight when it happens.

She needs to be good enough in lane or the jungle to where she doesn't need babysitting.

Wok

Hate it when I'm starting to have a good game and someone just rage dc's. Either way, I shit on that Mirana in mid
even though she was auto attacking creeps like an idiot.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/621393386

QoP is too fun when you're ahead. 11 Game winning streak, I'm scared.

I had one such (ranked) game, yet it was fun defending 2 vs 5: http://dotabuff.com/matches/621327053

By the way, I don't know why, but my MMR has been decreasing for the past weeks. I used to be ranked 2.5K-2.6K MMR, and now, I am more in the 2.3k-2.4K trench. The difference is huge.

Razzer

Her ulti should reset if she actually gets the kill during a duel.

This would be cool. Getting two or three duel kills in one fight gives her even better snowball potential, which makes up for her not being the hardest of carries. Kinda like how if Slark is involved in lots of midgame kills he can become unstoppable through essence shift, but more permanent.

Top Bottom