• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

What casters do you guys like the most? I think the LD, Merlini combo was the most entertaining yet still informative cast I've heard yet. I don't like Ayesee, like at all. He loves his own voice but doesn't know any Dota worth a damn.

At this point LD/Merlini is the best duo in my opinion. I love Lysander's streams because he makes ridiculous late night DotA entertaining.

I love Ayesee's voice and if he does solely PbP he's not too bad but his analysis isn't that great.

PbP guys are almost always terrible analysts though, the same thing applies to real world sports as well.

Randdalf

He was a stage actor before casting.

fYfSF0i.jpg

Wow, blink is so much fun on TA. I can blink even when I get hit by creeps/heroes/towers because of her Q. Also shrugging off nukes and AOE with it is pretty nifty.

elyetis

That almost 3 month worth of content. <3

I feel overwhelmed, how are we supposed to adapt to so much new things and rebalance ?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Divvy
Canadians burned my passport
(Today, 06:08 PM)

Are you going to buy it and just feed it to your opponents for a courier kill at every opportunity.

I don't know what you are talking aboot. I for one am thankful for Canadians. All praise Bobby Orr

BearPawB

Banned
Finally finished my ranked solo matches...and now I wish I never had. Don't want to stare at that low number for my whole dota life

A big update is coming, there are translation strings for 50 new items and over 100 general Dota stuff added today. I imagine these might leak soonish, but they exist according to Void guy on Reddit.

Top Bottom