• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

I hope this isn't all there is.

I don't even know what to say.

harbingerwar_head_large.c44eea94a9c793cc8953d6fe1f0f518dff66f63f.png

Oven Axe made it in

bounchfx

Oven Axe made it in

yeah, not mine. glad for oro/kraken though. was hoping for SD to make it but maybe next time.

just wondering why the esl compendium is in without items nor us on it mainly. I assume it will be with the next patch then? if only valve communicated to anyone, ever. heh.

I know, I love playing her, but I wanted her to be competitively viable and apparently pro players don't like her enough.

pro players are dumb

just wait a few months and someone will pick her and wreck and be the hot flavor of the month

Edit: Okay so the kotl change is that the horses heal ALLIES not ALLIED HEROES

think about that massive creep wave heal

Manus

im bad at reading

youre going to have less unlucky streaks and less extremely lucky streaks

it will be more consistent

its happening

Ehhhh, I don't know if I like that change. That's the fun part of playing Axe is the randomness. And maaaaan the mana increase on Flaming Lasso. Icefrog really wants that hero out of competitive mode.

Ehhhh, I don't know if I like that change. That's the fun part of playing Axe is the randomness. And maaaaan the mana increase on Flaming Lasso. Icefrog really wants that hero out of competitive mode.

You can't see the trees being destroyed in the FOW, so indirect buff?

Lich gets to lvl 16 more easy than most support and the ult is 1 min cooldown at that level. LOL

tree and lich dual armor towers while void freefarms all game
tree blinks into the enemy team, ults, void q's and ults, lich ults. people die
suddenly huskar and a bear jump in, rape all 5 heroes
icefrog smiles in the distance, pretending he actually balances the game and doesn't just have a bunch of monkeys throwing poop at a wall until one of them hits a square with a random balance idea

tree and lich dual armor towers while void freefarms all game
tree blinks into the enemy team, ults, void q's and ults, lich ults. people die
suddenly huskar and a bear jump in, rape all 5 heroes
icefrog smiles in the distance, pretending he actually balances the game and doesn't just have a bunch of monkeys throwing poop at a wall until one of them hits a square with a random balance idea

you have never in your life not complained ever

So how much effect will the agility nerf have on Luna? I literally just decided to learn her. A 4 base damage nerf seems like not a huge deal considering her aura should be taken at 1 anyway.

Gav47

If gamemodes are going through the workshop I hope Valve aren't going to approve them. Also, I hope there isn't any kind of copyright issues with Blizzard if people want to recreate WC3.

The full lich attack speed debuff for creeps on your towers will be crazy. It kinda gives him a counter push option too, if he's solo offlane.

Oh and the Skywrath speed buff is great too. He already felt amazing to auto attack harass with in lane, now he'll be even more effective.

bounchfx

just read all the changes, damn, seems like there's some pretty significant gameplay differences. looking forward to trying it out

and avoiding lich at all costs :X

How does this actually work?

I left a ranked game AFTER somebody on the other team abandoned, and it still counted as a loss.

The games are counted as long they pass a certain timer, first blood happens. If they happen, everyone leaving will still count. This also happens in unranked.

the person who leaves always loses mmr, and so does anyone in a party with them (to avoid people stacking and having only one person lose mmr once they realize they lost the game, by having only one person take the loss)

if you're on a 2man stack and one person abandons (dcs for 5 unpaused minutes), the game still counts for the 3 players on one team and the 5 on the other. the other person in the stack will lose mmr regardless. so, 3 people have to win the game vs 5

Ketch

the person who leaves always loses mmr, and so does anyone in a party with them (to avoid people stacking and having only one person lose mmr once they realize they lost the game, by having only one person take the loss)

if you're on a 2man stack and one person dcs for >5 minutes, the game still counts for the 3 players on one team and the 5 on the other. the other person in the stack will lose mmr regardless. so, 3 people have to win the game vs 5

So basically, it's never safe to leave unless the abandon happens before first blood? That's good to know.

Top Bottom