• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Quesa

I realize now this means at least three more months of lycan. I don't think the ult nerf is really gonna change how ppl play him much. Maybe he won't show up in comp as much, but def gonna still see him in pubs.

kasane

ES has evolved? WHOA

haly pls send me your steam <3

Edit: And that ES ult will make my system crawl. I barely keep 60fps on my current rig

shira

360fx360f

http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=fallen+princess
fallen princess pieces are on the market, much cheaper, $11

KOTL items jumped like 50% in value
edit: like 100% now

All 3 arcanas still same price : (

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"You have been placed into the low-priority pool, as you are among the most highly reported players in the DOTA community. Please try to be more respectful of other players in the future to avoid subsequent low-priority penalties."

Fuck. More KOTL in pubs doing jackshit until they get the aghs. GG
And then not even know how to use the ult abilities. People for some reason just want to get aghs because they can. I hate playing with supports rushing aghs above all else.

Venge set almost below 10! It's happening!

EDIT: Scratch that, anyone rushing aghs on any hero barring some exceptions are awful people.

shira

"You have been placed into the low-priority pool, as you are among the most highly reported players in the DOTA community. Please try to be more respectful of other players in the future to avoid subsequent low-priority penalties."

No coffee thackerino

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I almost want to call Techies Tomorrow, Valve turned on all the response rules relating to them, which seems odd to do if its still a ways out. Oracle also looks really close, but slightly farther out.

But because this is Valve, let not.

Oh yeah, it looks like there may be a sound effect when Daedelus crits.

did you get this from reddit

No, its a new line in the text files, I'm looking though the stuff.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm not a brit, I don't give one fuck about the family.
TWCYjDl.gif

sniper is deadshot
tidehunter is KING SHARK (pls always address the king in all caps)
doom is el diablo
tinker is black spider (dumb hero no one cares about)
harley quinn model from infinite crisis (ty based custom game mode) is harley quinn

Pics of every Harley Quinn in Infinite Crisis, please.

Karakand

Pics of every Harley Quinn in Infinite Crisis, please.

there's only one harley hero in the game atm, but if we give turbine time i'm sure there will be a post-nuclear apocalypse, nightmare, and mecha version of her too

there's original "i watched batman tas too" Harley

there's slumber party harley (love the batman panties)

and there's candy cane harley (wish santa's helpers looked like this when i was a kid)

hopefully we get nu-52 daisy dukes harley someday too

Top Bottom