• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Randdalf

Main nerf to Centaur is that he can only do 1 stomp at level 1 from full mana, but if he buys a Null to start he can still do 2 stomps then you can build that null into a Veil later on, so it's not all bad.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
568q3WE.png

WE TF2 NOW

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Not too many crazy nerfs, I'm pleasantly surprised. I honestly thought Icefrog was gonna toss a number of popular heroes into a furnace.

I'm also happy QoP got something useful this time around. Christ, it hasn't been easy these past few months.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So lemme get this straight, Aghs Shadow Demon can have 2 enemies purged at the same time? My list of go-to supports just got rustled hard.

Ketch

omg what in the what what what?

Keeper of the Light:
Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Provides permanent Spirit Form. Additionally, the following effects are active during the day: Keeper of the Light gains unobstructed vision and Illuminate heals allies for 75% of the damage values

Gofu

Banned
Invoker
Ghost Walk slow no longer affects magic immune enemies
EMP delay increased from 2.6 to 2.9

3 MONTHS FOR THIS SHITTY NERF HOLY FUCK ICEFROG LEARN HOW TO MAKE A GAME FUCK THAT'S WHY EVERYBODY PLAYS LOL I CANT BELIEVE I WAITED 3 MONTHS EXPECTING A DECENT NERF

these are pretty good though

I told you that shit wasnt op youre a fucking idiot

Also also noticed on reddit but on the Spring Cleaning notes that were with the release of the 6.81 patch notes they removed the phrase "soon-to-be-favorite heroes" from the update. Currently just says "Check out the changes coming to your favorite heroes in the changelog."
More heroes coming???
Also potential for starting out with OOV Ursa in lane

elyetis

Also also noticed on reddit but on the Spring Cleaning notes that were proper they removed the phrase "soon-to-be-favorite heroes" from the update. Currently just says "Check out the changes coming to your favorite heroes in the changelog."
The very idea that there might not even be one new hero, just balance patch + bug fixes.

ahaha

ahahahaha

My god it's Valve, it actually might be true.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
6.82:
Lina
Aghanim's Scepter increases attack range to same range as Laguna Blade.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Ember Spirit

Searing Chains duration reduced from 2/2/3/3 to 1/2/2/3 [?]
Sleight of Fist bonus damage reduced from 30/60/90/120 to 20/40/60/80

Noooo my ember spirit has been nerfed :( To be fair seems like a sensible nerf because sleight does a shit ton of dmg currently but still :(

dumb brood buffs

huskar no longer has an uam, gonna rape again fml

qw invoker gets away with basically no nerfs. what a great game

kotl gonna be the next shitter support

lich isn't even funny. screw kotl. this is gonna be first picked every fucking game

lycan got away with almost no nerfs as well

no mirana nerfs, great

ogre magi gets +1 armor? really? is this a fucking joke? lich gets free armor on buildings and limitless ultimates and you give ogre magi +1 armor? i'm done reading this changelog

Top Bottom